Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Due Date in July - September 08

reei is offline Registered User

hi,

just curious how everyone else is doing.. i am in my 12th week now and my tummy is already showing.. my colleague just asked why your tummy so big ? guessed i ate a lot during chinese new year..
    :(

mocha is offline Registered User

reei,

How's you visit on wed?seeing the doctor or just the nurse?
    Yes, those classes are really popular. As this is my no. 2. I think i have enough experience, i am not going to book any of those classes.

UKlady,
    even registered at the public hospital, it would be better that you also keep visit your own private doctor, as the public hospital is too busy to handle too many mom-to-be.
    I visit both as well.

pikelet08 is offline Registered User

Hi I'm due 30th July with 1st baby. So far all is going well. Trying to decide what to do about prenatal classes as the hospital I'm going to only offers them in Cantonese. Any suggestions?

mocha is offline Registered User

i know QE (queen of elizthbath hospital in jardon.. somewhere close to TST) will offer prenatal classes in English, for non-cantonese speaker. however they are all very full, i can check it out for you during my next visit.

reei is offline Registered User

my visit at QE was okay. took weight, urine test , height, blood pressure and blood test. i told the nurses that i do not feel too comfortable, having cramps and so on, they allowed me to see doctor.. and i heard my bb's heartbeat.. using the doppler..
    felt so relieved..
    i went to see dr. lam yung hang today. had a very happy experience. he seems quite nice and friendly. we kept copies of the ultrasound and also dvd. all is normal..
    i am expecting a girl..
    oh, and vomitted on the street today.. arrgghh.. thought all the vomittings should be over by now.. but it is still going on.. :(
    enjoy your pregnancy everyone.. and do keep us update of your news and info.

Tracey Nicole is offline Banned

hi there i am due on the 26th of july. i seem to be blessed with a good pregnancy and it is my first time. i was tired a bit in the first trimester and eating like crazy but seem to have settled down now. i am concerned however with my weight gain - have put on 5 kg which is very very high. ideally i only want to put on max another 2 kgs weight - any tips how to do this? trace

Tracey Nicole is offline Banned

umm prenatal classes - i am not even sure what these are? how long they go for etc... i will be delivering at the matilda - should i contact them?

rachelgurr is offline Registered User

Hi

I would be interested in a July to September due date club. I am due on the 31st August and have just been for my OSCAR test this week.

Would like to meet some other mums to be

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast