Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Due Date in July - September 08

bekyboo44 is offline Registered User
    Also to repeat what has been added to another post- Dr Dawkins is leaving HK in July. Am sure he is currently telling new patients that.

shoni is offline Registered User
    Hi Rachrobin,

We live in DB and use Apple Travel to book our flights with. I'm flyng to KL on Thurs for work and then heading with hubby to the west coast to a marina development called Port Dickson for the weekend, we have an appartment there. Hubby had it from before we married so first time for me to go there.

Not sure if there are other Apple Travel's around, but I have found them good. Cant't wait to get out of winter clothes and feel some sun!

happysinglemum is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by bekyboo44 View Post
    Also to repeat what has been added to another post- Dr Dawkins is leaving HK in July. Am sure he is currently telling new patients that.
    Yes he is telling all his new patients that but I have been really thrilled with his care and am happy to work with his replacement unless you have any other suggestions that you think might be better? I am booked into the Matilda so they would have to work out of there.

bekyboo44 is offline Registered User
    I don't think there should be any problems with Dr Dawkins' replacement who I don't know personally, although my Mum does!
    I know he is an obstetrician with many yrs exprience in HK, in the govt. sector. I went to school with his children. And that's all I know!!

mocha is offline Registered User
    I breastfed my son until 2 yrs old, would like to bf again for my number 2.. till 3 yrs old.

reei is offline Registered User
    anyone taken any chinese herbs called the '13 tai pou'? heard it is good for 'safety ' of the fetus.
    need some advice.
    also, as i started this 2nd trimester, able to sleep throught the night without going to toilet.. yahoo!!!!
    but still vomitting and feeling nausea.. :(

rachrobin is offline Registered User
    We've just booked a week in Koh Samui, can't wait. It seemed like a good choice - only a 3 hour flight and close to an international hospital. Fresh air is something I've been craving!!
    I have already finished work (a long story) so have a lot of time on my hands. My husband works 10am - 11pm (he's a chef) so I'm getting pretty bored and a touch lonely now - the novelty has worn off!!
    Anyone have any suggestions of what to do out and about (that doesn't involve a shopping mall or market!!) ??

kiwi_mum is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone,

my due date is at the end of june and with my other pregnancies went over by a couple of weeks. So would anyone mind if I joined this group?

I also live near Tuen Mun.

Cheers

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast