Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Which baby monitor is good?

GoogleBaby is offline Registered User
    great to know. thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by sandylee09 View Post
    we have 3 storages at our place and we use angel care. It works really well. I got it at chicco for $1100.

Don't buy the Tomy Platinum Digital Monitor!!! Very frustrated!!!

I am so frustrated w/ this montior now! My daughter has been sleeping very well these days, but very often, I was waken by the baby monitor cos' it got disconnected very often in the middle of the nite.

Last nite, it got disconnected at 5am again. Fortunately, I could turn it (the parent unit) off and then on again, and it got reset automatically. But before, there were times that I couldn't just reset the parent unit, but I have to go all the way to my daughter's room to reset the baby unit first, which I would run into the risk of waking my daughter and that I had to spend 1/2 hr or so to settle her back to sleep!!!! So frustrated!! I think I will try the Angelcare for my 2nd baby!!

dhirsh is offline Registered User
    Where can I find the Anglecare monitors? Does Bumps to Babes sell it?

Portia is offline Registered User
    Yes. Bumps to Babes sell Angelcare. And what's good is that they will let you take it home to try and exchange for something else if it doesn't work in your place.

Do you know how long after the purchase can I exchange the monitor? Actually I bought mine about 1.5 years ago, and since then, I have been using my monitor in Shanghai instead. I'd been contacting Tomy company itself and they have exchanged the monitor for me three times already, but the problem still exists. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Portia View Post
    Yes. Bumps to Babes sell Angelcare. And what's good is that they will let you take it home to try and exchange for something else if it doesn't work in your place.

Portia is offline Registered User
    I think you've only got 14 days to exchange it at Bumps to Babes

Mousugumama is offline Registered User
    I had loads of problem with Tomy Platinum Digital Monitor myself!! First one went completely dead (no reception) after only about 1 month and had it exchanged at B2B. Well, the second lasted about 6 month with disconnection problems all the time and then went completely dead again. Now with our newborn, we opted for the cheapest we could find at Toys R Us (forgot the brand name but it only cost about HKD300 or 400) and it is working great. We've used it for 3month now and our flat is 2,300sqf and the baby's room is at the end of the hall but we have no reception problem.

I went to Bumps to Babes today and saw a couple of different model of Angelcare Monitor. Which one is good?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast