- 02-02-2008, 11:17 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
- Yuen Long
Hoping that the Geobaby network can help me out. I'm looking for Infants' Motrin. It's a fast fever medication for babies and toddlers (up to 2yrs old). Orange box. It's a real fast fever "reliever". Got my supply in Canada and now I've run out with my LO's latest bout of fever. Anyone know where I can find any here in HK????? Thanks!
(PS: I do have HK doctor's prescribed fever medication as a backup but Motrin works so much quicker).
- 02-03-2008, 01:01 AM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2005
- Hong Kong
i think motrin is the brand. i searched on their website. it's ibuprofen 100mg in 5ml. get this info & go to watson's or mannings and talk to their pharmacists. they might be able to help you. ibuprofen is stronger than panadol (paracetomol).
- By Tini in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2010, 08:54 PM
- By bumbeeno in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 10-16-2009, 10:45 AM
- By joannek in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 18Last Post: 07-28-2009, 12:04 AM
- By lsac in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2007, 12:46 PM
- By lenima in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2003, 12:19 AM