Looking for recommendations for Dr. Arabinda Ghosh

newresident is offline Registered User

Smile Looking for recommendations for Dr. Arabinda Ghosh

Hi,

We couldn't get into Matilda with Dr. Ferguson but it seems like Dr. Arabinda Ghosh might be able to get us a bed. Our due date is in August.

Do any of you have recommendations for this doctor? Any comment would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

turtle is offline Registered User
    Have had one emergency c-section and three miscarriages with Dr Ghosh and I think he is the bees knees! Currently pregnant at 20 weeks and he has been so great with me given my past history, always listens and is there when I need him. Have had to emergency call him twice in the last 3 years and he has answered my call within 3 minutes both times. He is very calm, not outgoing or one to crack jokes, but safe and steady, very good with my husband too which I like. All the best - Matilda is GREAT by the way! xxx

sassybaby is offline Registered User
    Dr. Ghosh delivered my son at matilda last year. I started seeing him when I moved to HK a year ago. I had some cause for concern early on and then later towards the end - both times he was very attentive and calming. He's very good about addressing any concerns, issues or questions and takes his time with you so you feel comfortable.

The only problem is getting in to see him for regular appointments. There were days when we waited for 2 hours because he was so backed up.

I'd definitely recommend him - from what I've heard he's one of the best. Good luck!

rach is offline Registered User
    I am also seeing him for my second pregnancy and chose him for his great reputation particularly for encouraging a natural birth and not being induced. He is also very cautious and caring I feel in very safe hands to try a VBAC and I beleive he is often chosen for higher risk pregnancies so he must be well regarded. Also a funny nice person

lmm
    lmm is offline Registered User

Dr. Ghosh is so kind!

I recently went to see Dr. Ghosh. He is not only very knowledgeble, but also very kind-hearted. We got so much comfort from him.

lammy is offline Registered User
    can someone tell him the cost of Dr. Ghosh and Matilda for general ward and C-section?

nat1969 is offline Registered User
    ask me in 10 days - having a C with Dr G @ matilda - seems to be great dr

dhirsh is offline Registered User
    I love Dr. Gosh. He is funny and realistic. I started seeing him after a coworker of my husband would fly from Shanghai to see him for each of her two pregnancies.