Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New to HK-Any playgroups nr Stanley or Pacific Place?

mel_g20 is offline Registered User

New to HK-Any playgroups nr Stanley or Pacific Place?

Hello, I am new to Hong Kong, and am looking to meet other mums either through a play group, or for play dates.

I have two children, a boy aged 3 and a girl 15 months. We are currently staying at Pacific Place, but will be moving in April to Stanley. We are a British/Australian Family just moved here from Shanghai, so keen to make new friends.

Does anyone know of any play groups that we could join, or is there anyone also looking for play dates for their kids, maybe also new to HK? Would love to meet up.

zoeb is offline Registered User

Things to do in Stanley...

Hi,
    There is a great playgroup on at St Stephens, Stanley which runs most weekdays from 9.30 - 11am and is reasonably priced

If you are interested Chatter Books runs at Stanley Sport's centre for 3 year olds. It's an English book reading group for kids which I run.

There's also football at Stanley Sport's centre.
    Stanley Sport's centre is on 6 Stanley Market Road tel 2813 5106.

For Chatter Books kids reading group call 6772 0585

St Stephen's is on 22 Tung Hau Wan Road, Stanley. I don't have a number sorry.

So there's loads to do here! All the best..
    Zoe
    Last edited by zoeb; 02-11-2008 at 01:02 PM. Reason: correction

snacky79 is offline Registered User
    Hey! I'm new to HK as well, only moved in last month. My youngest is 11 months and we are expecting another one in early May. Would love to meet for play dates, I am a home stay mom at the moment so have plenty of time :)
    We stay in Pacific View close to Stanley. We also lived in Shanghai for 3+ years, I'm sure we'll have lot to talk about!!

Hi Zoeb and Snacky79,

Thanks for your replies. Sorry have been a bit slow at replying. Will definately give the places you recommend a go.

And Snacky79 (not sure what else to call you), I would love to meet. Unfortunately I am making a spur of the moment trip to Australia in the next few days, and wont be back until after Easter. When I return though I will get in touch with a personal message. Speak to you soon!

jzb
    jzb is offline Registered User
    Hey guys

Hope you don't mind me crashing the party a few weeks late! I've just moved over to HK last week. Originally from UK but was living in Sydney for the last 10 years. I have two boys - aged 1 and 3 and we are now living in Repulse Bay and are a little overwhelmed by the difference in lifestyle between here and Oz. Would love to meet up with people around here so that we can learn together or get to know the way things work here from people who've been here longer than a week!

Look forward to hearing from you

jzb

Hi Jzb and snacky79,

I am back from Aus now and have sent you a PM. Hope we can all catch up for a play date.

Mel

apples is offline Registered User
    Hi There,
    Is it too late to join? I have an 2 yr old boy and another due in August. I would love to meet up for a play and a chat as we have just moved here as well. I am Australian but have been living in Europe for the past 6 years. We live on the South Side as well.

jzb
    jzb is offline Registered User
    have pm'd you apples.

Hope to see you soon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast