Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

New mums March '08

lieny is offline Registered User
    Dear All - That includes me too.. I couldn't get off work till 7pm yesterday, so ended up missing the drinks - real sorry about this. I hope we can meet again in early March..my due date is not till Mar 22nd. Will stay tuned to this Forum. Have a wonderful week ladies.

Lieny

cxflygirl is offline Registered User
    Starting to feel very anxious about the delivery... orginally wanted an elective C Section and now after alot of convincing from my husband he prefers that I have Natural..I know natural is better for me and the baby but just terrified of the tearing etc.My pain tolerance level is soo low. Any of you feeling the same way... any of you having your second child and can share you experience..

MaiYe is offline Banned
    hey no worry....pain won't make you 'die'...haha. try your best and am sure you hubby, ped, midwife....will be surrounding you to cheer you up and to ensure you will safely deliver your baby:)

cheers,
    Florence

bbvv is offline Registered User
    Hi Nic and Edwina,

It was nice meeting up with you guys last week at Starbucks. As mentioned, the baby bottles (Bisphenol-A free) I brought from UK are on this website which discusses the subject further and you can buy online, however, I only think it delivers in UK. babybfree.com

Good luck with the deliveries.

MaiYe is offline Banned

My baby was borned

dear all,

Glady announce our daugher - Hedia Wan was borned on March 3, 2008, 8:13AM at Canossa Hopsital, weighted 3.33kg. We returned home on Friday and basically what i'm doing are feeding, pumping, eating & sleeping. Finally got sometime to check my emails tonight....anyhow, wish you ladies good luck on your deliveries and looking forward to hear good news from you all:)

cheers,
    Florence

Congratulations Florence - is it hard work? I have one more day of work before I take my maternity leave. Can't wait as the journey to and from work can take a toll on my back with all that walking and interchanging transport. Not that I will get much rest at home as I have a 19 mth old to tend to as well. Going for a natural so no ideal if my baby will be early or late - the hospital says that if the baby is not born by 41 wks then I have to be induced on April Fool's Day - hope that doesn't happen.

Well done again and enjoy.
    Vivienne

cxflygirl is offline Registered User
    Florence,
    Congratulations... I am still waiting.. 38 weeks today.

BBVV we have the same due date just had scan last week and scan shows she is already 3.2KG decided on natural at the point that I wish she will come soon as sleeping is so uncomfortable.

Good luck.

Debbie

Hi cxflygirl, I've started my maternity leave yesterday and no rest so far as my toddler boy (19mths) has been sick since Monday. Had my scan yesterday and she is around 3kg, I'm going for natural too and wish she pops out earlier than later as I hate the waiting now that I know what to expect.

Yes, sleeping is also uncomfortable for me as well - still manage to twist and toss even with a big bump.

Take care and do let us know when your baby is born.
    Vivienne

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast