Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

New mums March '08

cxflygirl is offline Registered User
    Vivenne,

Congratulations.. as I recall we have the some due date 25 th March.. I am still waiting for the little one. Went to the doctor said she is still very high up and not dropping we will have to induce her on the 29th if she still does not want to arrive as she is getting big.
    I can't wait now!!!

Katie has arrived.. born 28th March at Matilda weighing 3.58 kg, 53 cm long emergency c section.

peainpod is offline Registered User
    Congratulations on the arrival of baby Katie! Hope everything is going well with your recovery. Take care, and be sure to get lots of rest yourself (when you can). Oh, and enjoy those newborn sleeping fests while they last - they are over WAY too quickly in my opinion. (We now creep around the house holding our breath, in order to prolong baby Graham's naptimes.)

MaiYe is offline Banned

Congrat to baby Katie & Massage class at TKO

welcome to the world! you are such a big tall girl...no wonder mommy needs to go thru emergency c-section...

btw any March 08 mommies interested to take baby massage class in May at Tseung Kwan O? please email me at <[email protected]>, tks!

cheers,
    Florence

Florence,

I live out in Tung Chung just want to know which stop I get off on the MTR and is it easy to get to your place from the MTR station. If it is I would be interested and how many classes are there?

bbvv is offline Registered User
    Congratulations cxflygirl on the arrival of your newborn girl. Hope all is well and you are enjoying motherhood.

I think most of you here on this forum are first time mums whilst I am a second time mum. 20mth old toddler is ok with his little sister at most times but do cling onto either my or my hubby when she cries - I guess this is jealously eh?

Edwina - I am able to breastfeed well and it is so much easier without having to pump in advance and warm the milk up when my baby is screaming with hunger. No more cracked or sore nipples!

Thanks bbvv really enjoying it at the moment but find breastfeeding a bit difficult. When I brought her home I started expressing and feeding via a bottle of course when I told my doctor he was shocked. I think partly i knew how much I was feeding her after yesterday i started putting her back on the breast she only feeds max 20 mins or sometimes only 10 mins.. hard to know what the norm is. Reading contented little baby book and it said you should try feeding 30 min I cant as she just falls asleep.

At the moment I have a chinese confinement nanny who is helping during the day and that has been useful so that I can get some rest.

Is anyone finding feeding difficult?

MaiYe is offline Banned

bb massage class

sorry tat i've missed your msg. Polam is the very last mtr stop of Tseung Kwan O line. we've still got 1 spot left, pls call my mobile asap to cobfirm,tks! mobile:92361284

Quote Originally Posted by cxflygirl View Post
    Florence,

I live out in Tung Chung just want to know which stop I get off on the MTR and is it easy to get to your place from the MTR station. If it is I would be interested and how many classes are there?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast