Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

New mums March '08

Nic
    Nic is offline Registered User

New mums March '08

Hi

We are expecting our first baby in March 2008 and live in Mid levels. Anyone interested in catching up for a coffee/ lunch to share experiences and any tips!

peainpod is offline Registered User
    Congratulations, Nic! Same as you, we're expecting our first in March too (March 8 actually) and also live in the Mid Levels (Robinson Rd). It would be fun to get together, although I'm still working right now. How about you?

How is everything going with your pregnancy? I was having a pretty easy time right up till about a week or so ago. Now I'm having all the signs of pregnancy fatigue - the interrupted sleep, general heaviness and (most recently) loose joints are all taking its toll. I am very much looking forward to moving on from pregnancy to motherhood!!

MaiYe is offline Banned
    Dear Pea & Nic,

Although I live @ TKO yet i shall be travelling to Central on every Tues for prenatal yoga & pilate class. will you ladies be free to meet up at 5:30PM for tea tml (Feb 11)? pls advice by calling me 92361284 or email <[email protected]> tks!.

cheers,
    Mai Ye (Florence)

Nic
    Congratulations.

I am working until friday 22nd feb, i dont feel too bad just generally fed up of feeling large and heavy and looking forward (although apprehensive?!) to babys arrival, (11th March due date!). What hospital are you using? When do you finish work?

Pea, can you make tomorrow at 5.30? I can make tomorrow (11th Feb), or suggest another time? Is central, pp, or soho best for people?

Sure, tmr 5:30 p.m. would be fine with me too. (That's when I get off work!). I'm good with either Central or Soho. What about one of the Starbucks in the area?

Nic
    Ok, lets meet tmr at 5.45.

Starbucks is fine with me, having a mental block of locations, the one by page one? or there are a few to choose from in IFC? open to suggestions!

MaiYe is offline Banned
    Dear Pea & Nic,

I shall be done with my prenatal yoga @ Planet Yoga by 5:30PM. Let's confirm to meet 5:45PM at Starbuck - Alexander House (Central). As I won't be able to check my email/the message here @ Geobaby, if there's any changes, feel free to contact me at my mobile (92361284) please, thank you.

cheers,
    Florence

5:45 p.m. at the Alexander House Starbucks it is! Looking forward to meeting you, Florence and Nic. Btw, my mobile is 9400-2470 - in case we have problems finding each other. (Altho I guess 3 third-trimester women should be fairly easy to spot!

Edwina

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast