Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Desperate for a helper with good recommendation

kerry is offline Registered User

Desperate for a helper with good recommendation

Hello all,

I am desperate to find a helper that comes with a good letter of reference. I have been searching for over three weeks now, both through agencies and by myself via the internet and have found it very fustrating and have been finding poor candidates.

This is my first time hiring a helper. I have been here for 2 months already. I have two children and my husband is gone alot. He has currently been gone for 3 weeks now and I am going crazy with the kids. Help!

Thanks
    Kerry

jane01 is offline Registered User
    Kerry - please see link below to see if Marita would suit your needs:
    http://www.geobaby.com/forum/helper-....html?p=865650

ninahudd is offline Registered User
    Our first helper is looking for employment in Hong Kong. She was with us for only 7 months before she had to return to the Philippines for family reasons. We were really sorry to see her go. She helped me care for my new born child and ran the house beautifully. Always clean and tidy and an excellent cook (I mean really good). Though she was only with us for 7 monhs we built a really good relationship and I am still in touch with her now as a friend. She has initiative and spirit. Any failings - a perfectionist (I can live with that).

If you are interested then please call her (Avelina) at

+639052985172.

Feel free to PM me if you want to knw any more

Thanks

Nina Hudd

grace lu is offline Registered User
    hi, my name is grace lu from the philippines,
    I very much interested in working with you, I'm 33yrs old married with 3 kids ages 10, 8, 4. I've got nothing yet to offer you but my best experience I can offer you is by being mother for 12 yrs, taking care of them without a help from anybody, teaching them good manners, cooking for them and teaching them in the lessons in school, I just want to work by this time because I want to give the best to my children so I can be able to support all there needs. Your free to call me anytime my cell no. is 639233448512

rclarafina is offline Registered User
    hi kerry,
    are you willing to hire from philippines?i have a cousin who's now working with a chinese family in philippines but she wants to work here...
    paulene is a registered midwife.please feel free to contact me.97173264.thanks.rclarafina

Tracey Nicole is offline Banned
    hi there, i am pregnant and due in july. i am keen to find a fulltime nanny from late may/early june. her main priority will be caring for my baby when i am at work (post 10 weeks - Oct) 4 days per week. ideally, i am seeking a nepalese or thail with buddhist values and western/indian cooking experience. please contact me on [email protected] regards Tracey Nicole

SHJ
    SHJ is offline Registered User
    Hi Tracey just sent you a PM

mushi is offline Registered User

Helpers guide

hi everyone,
    i am addressing all on this post and not PM this time round, cause I have just finished hiring a Filipina maid and can share my experiences with u.....after doing the usual rounds of interviews for maids called thru the internet - geoexpat, amahnet, etc.....i was pulling my hair out after the 6th week.....the ones who i liked got instant job offers from elsewhere or so they claimed and the rest were just not worth it.....i finally found a good maid thru Asiaexpat.com....so it is very highly recommneded that u use that site after paying $200....if anyone needs any specific advice/detail pls. do PM me.
    all the best!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast