Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Helper available

jane01 is offline Registered User

Helper available

If you are interested in a helper available immediately:

Background - my helper's cousin was promised a job in Macau by an agency. She paid the agency, came to Macau where no such agency existed and no job ! So, she has come to Hong Kong and will be here until about 25 Feb (she has a 2 week tourist visa).

The helper - her name is Marita, she is (I'm guessing) in her early 30s. She has two children in the Philippines aged 11 and 13. She has not worked as a helper before.

My impressions - Marita has been at our house helping my helper since she arrived from Macau. She has been reading stories (amongst other things) to my girls (aged nearly 2 and 4.5) and they respond well to her. She is excellent at ironing. My helper says she is good at housework (I work, so have not been able to observe first hand). She is quiet and well mannered.

That's about all I can tell you - I've only known her for 2 days and I've been at work for most of that.

I think interviewing someone in person may be a much better option than choosing someone from an agency catalogue. If you are interested, please call my helper Anabele on 9438 3353.

jeanyeeli is offline Registered User

I am very interested. Please can you give me a call at 92510252. My name is Jean.

thanks

fennho is offline Registered User

is she still available? Pls PM me..thanks!