Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Any Singaporean/Malaysian Moms group?

fennho is offline Registered User
    sprawld
    lunch will prob be in Elements cos the plan is to proceed to The Arch play area for kids thereafter :)

kiki123 is offline Registered User
    ooo... thanks fennie. er, shall we then maybe just skip lunch and then just meet up , together with the kids. we can perhaps alternate each meeting with a lunch and the next without lunch and it is up to individual whether they want to bring kids.

fennie, i notice that they have a kids fun world at the roof deck.. is that place any good fun? maybe we can all meet there, er if weather is not too cold/windy...we can meet there first and then go to The Arch play area in case of late comers...

http://elements.union-square.com.hk/en/floorplan.php
    Last edited by kiki123; 12-23-2008 at 11:20 PM. Reason: crossmails

fennho is offline Registered User
    yanting
    i cant seem to open the browser, kept telling me i dont have the latest flash installed altho i installed in. Anyway, is it the open air one? It's a playground. Not too bad. Sure do. We can go there first and then to The Arch or we can proceed to a grass patch nearby and have a picnic? :)

Errr....so is lunch confirm "skipped"?

kiki123 is offline Registered User
    sounds good! Im okay. i think it is open air..... mmm... will try to see if i can send the link in another way

Hi ladies, are you okay with the revised arrangement?
    is 1:30pm okay? and Merry Xmas!

snowbird is offline Registered User
    hi ladies

we just moved to clearwater bay in NT - any idea what is the best way to get to Elements? Seems like a long way to take the train....... maybe i should ask Jaz since she's near me....

I probably will come with my son if he wakes up from his nap early and the travel is not too consuming - its tough trying to deal with a toddler and being pregnant at the same time!

will keep a lookout and see whats the consensus on the overall plans. hope you guys are having a great christmas!

kyojee is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies! Wow, so much activity in the thread! Sorry I can't make it for the 29th dec meeting, as my mom and sis-in-law decided to come round to hk/macau a few days earlier than planned. Will be taking them around. Look forward to the next meeting! Please have loads of fun! The kids are going to be so happy to see so many friends.

Happy boxing day! So glad it's a holiday in HK. Enjoy the super long weekend!!!!

lbhkg is offline Registered User
    hello this is liz. I can't make it on 28th coz we decided to go vacation next week in Taiwan.

It's been a peaceful Christmas for us and I hope everyone had a good Christmas and a wonderful long weekend. C u guys next meeting.

angeilin is offline Registered User
    Hi Aili / Kiki123,

Would love to join but getting to Elements at 1pm would be a rush as I get off work at 1pm. I can join the playgroup after lunch though and will bring my son .. pls let me know playgroup location. Thanks!
    (Aili, I sent you a pm.)

Hope you all had a good Christmas.

See you soon!

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast