Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Any Singaporean/Malaysian Moms group?

onglsl is offline Registered User
    Hi Sunniefaith,

No, don't worry your memory didn't fail you. We have not met, just on another site I think called GeoExpat.

By the way, do you or spokey know if there is any curtain shop and alteration shop in Tung Chung? Desparately need to make curtains for the house and do some clothes alteration. Thanks, Lacie

sunniefaith is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by onglsl View Post
    Hi Sunniefaith,

No, don't worry your memory didn't fail you. We have not met, just on another site I think called GeoExpat.

By the way, do you or spokey know if there is any curtain shop and alteration shop in Tung Chung? Desparately need to make curtains for the house and do some clothes alteration. Thanks, Lacie
    Lacie,

Phew! Thought I was really getting old! I don't know where to get curtains as my place came fully furnished along with the curtains. Clothes alteration, I know a place in Kwai Fong that does hemming for pants and that's all I know. Most of my stuff if I do need alteration, I lug them back to Spore to get them done. Or sometimes I get them done at the store that I purchased my clothes.

sunlight is offline Registered User
    Hi All

I am looking for a Malaysian/Indonesian masseur who does Post Natal Massages (with Jamu Herbs) . I know this is not the correct group to ask, but I trust some of you must have recently gone through this search. Appreciate your help

Cheers

weishy is offline Banned
    hi everyone,i'm cece and lives in tung chung crescent now.been living in hkg for 13 yrs now.....but goes back to sin monthly though.my girl is just 5.5months old now and will be bringing her over to hkg from 7th may.
    may i know if there's any difficulty of which school to go to?

love to meet up in tung chung or elsewhere in hkg for tea etc.....
    i do work but not office hours though :P
    maybe can msn me at [email protected] then can chit chat mah

weishy is offline Banned
    onglsl:there's a curain shop at the FU TUNG wet market.....price wise abit steeper than outside.....cos tung chung mah.if u hv the time u can go to FA Yuen street,will sure cost u lesser.but still can chk out their charges :P

Pekkie is offline Registered User
    Hello everyone,

I wonder if this thread is still active but I just found this when I searched for "Malaysian" so hope I can get to contact you guys. Both me and husband are Malaysian Chinese and we moved to HK about 7 months ago. I stay in Discovery Bay and wonder if you still meet up? I'd be happy to join.

Oh btw, I send clothes for alteration in the Tung Chung wet market. Her shop is just beside the bookstore. It's not really an alteration shop, she sells things like undergarments, hair clips etc but also do alteration and I find her good and price is cheap too.

onglsl is offline Registered User
    Hi Pekkie,

I live in DB too!!! Would love to meet up with you. Give me a call. I have sent you a PM with my contact details.

Cheers,
    Lacie

Ai li is offline Registered User
    Hi,

I am from Malaysia. We moved to HK 4.5 month ago. I have a 2 months old baby girl.

Is any mom meeting each other again soon? I'd love to join in. Cant wait to speak our ''malaysia and Singapore'' language :-D

Cheers,
    Ai Li
    ( I am currently staying at Central HK)

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast