Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Any Singaporean/Malaysian Moms group?

locomomo is offline Registered User
    Hi all,

I've a 13months old and I am 4.5months pregnant and I leave in Pok Fu Lam.

We really like it in Pok Fu Lam. It's alot greener,lots a good schools ard and still very convenient to Central/Admirality. Perhaps you might consider Belcher's if you like a really children friendly place.

Love to meet up for coffee.

TerriWong is offline Registered User
    Hi all ladies,

I am a stay home mom with a 6 month old baby boy. I am from HK but my husband is Singaporean. I love Singaporean food and we visit Singapore very often throughout the year. And I also have a lot of friends from Singapore as well. Can I join you ladies?

I live in DB. Any moms from DB? I can meet anytime during the weekdays at Central as well.

Hope to meet up with you all.

Ai li is offline Registered User
    Hi All,

So, shall we make it on Wednesday (12 Nov 08) at Starbuck IFC (2nd floor) at 2pm then.

Angeilin,
    hope this time isnt too rush for you :)

TerriWong,
    Of course, You are most welcome to join us. The more the merrier.

Ying ho & Locomomo
    Hope to meet you too before you 'BIG DAY' is arrived.

If you guys have other choice of venue or time, I am fine with it except next Tuesday/ Thursday.

If anyone is interested to have coffee and chat, please feel free to join us. Guess we are very easy to be spotted. (Preganant moms & moms with strollers)

Look forward meeting you all soon,
    Cheers,
    Ai Li

jaz1311 is offline Registered User
    hi

I am a singaporean too but I am due to deliver on 12 Nov 2008 so I can only meet you ladies in Dec 08 if its not too late :)

snowbird is offline Registered User
    hi everyone!

thanks for all the advise and info on the OBGYN - I will PM those with doctors' advise separately for the doctor's contact details.

yes, we will definitely take a look at DB although my husband seems to like CWB/ Sai Kung more (even though we haven't seen it!) but I like the sounds of Pokfulam ;-)

I hope you have a fun day on the 12th and if you guys are meeting up again end of November, I'd love to join in. Will be checking this thread often and looking forward to meeting you very soon

Cheers!

snowbird is offline Registered User
    forgot to add that our insurance doesn't cover maternity - any idea what private cost would cost? I had my boy in Thompson with full insurance coverage at that time....... but it was still expensive as i had emergency c-section.

i was told Queen Mary Hospital in Pokfulam is Govt is highly recommended and many expats had good experience there. How does it work in HK Govt hospital? Would doctors like the ones recommended above deliver in QMH?

Thanks!

Pekkie is offline Registered User
    hi all,

so happy to see so many singaporeans n malaysians in this thread. hope to be there on weds for the meetup.

hi snowbird,

i go to doctor patrick chan, a private obgyn and i find him a very good doctor too. he is the patient and thorough kind of doctor. if you're interested, he's in 5th floor, tak shing building, central. i plan to deliver in Queen Mary hospital too cause i find the cost a bit too high and i'd rather use the money for some other cause. so what happens is i do private care for my monthly checkup, and do my delivery in queen mary. you have to get registered in queen mary and do some checkups there too. i've been to queen mary and they're pretty good actually. let me know if you need further info.

bunx2 is offline Registered User
    hihi!

i am a canadian-chinese who's been in hk for 9 years. my hubby is singaporean. we have a 23 month old boy and expecting baby #2 in late december.

for those looking for OB, i used Dr Joe Chan during my first pregnancy and he is looking after me again this time around. i only have positive things to say about him, so if anyone wants a biased review, pls let me know!

would love to meet up with your group ~ will definitely try to get to coffee on Nov 12.

see ya!

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast