Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Any Singaporean/Malaysian Moms group?

jaz1311 is offline Registered User

Hi Snowbird

I just sent you a PM.

Thanks

fennho is offline Registered User

hi mommies

so long never check this thread oredi....seems like got lots of "new" members. My gal is now almost 11 mths...anyone else organising meetups?

kplus is offline Registered User

Hi, I am Malaysian, with a 7plus months old baby boy.
    My husband is a local HK and I been living in HK for more than 4 years.
    I am working in Central, I love my job but been very itching to quit my job for my boy. He's just so cure now and more interactive, so getting out to work every morning is so difficult, it has to take at least 10 minutes saying goodbye, ****ing and hugging him before I head to the door...looks like I am the one has developed the seperation anxiety from my boy...hahaha

I would like to know how many of you are stay-at-home-mom? Would you share your experience being a full-time mom? :)

In fact, I had registered myself here for sometimes, but never had time reading much or posting.

BTW, snowbird, my gyne was also Dr. Patrick Chan at 5/F.,Takshing House in Central. He is great!

snowbird is offline Registered User

Hi kplus

thanks for your recommendation on dr patrick chan - will KIV him as I have others lined up to see before deciding (feels weird saying that, like shopping for the right pair of shoe!)

i'm full-time stay home mum - its great although sometimes can be stifling so i make sure i get some "me-time" - facials, massages, shopping and girly lunches or coffee (anyone need a new companion? PM me!!!) but overall it is very satisfying (mind you there are times I want to throw in the towel and get back to work, maybe because my son is 21 months now and going through the very very clingy stage (i think) but I get separation anxiety if I don't see him for more than couple of hours.

I'm new in HK so love to meet all the Sporean/Msian mums - any more plans to meet soon?

pixelelf is offline Registered User

heya,

im from singapore too and have been here for 8months. my son is now 10mths old and we'd love to meet up too!

dragonfly@jkt is offline Registered User

Hi Ladies

sorry my question is out of these thread

greetings from Indonesia, moved to HK since Aug 2007 from OZ, now im in my first pregnancy and sometimes I have craving of local singaporeans/malay food like good nasi lemak, roti and kway teo..

my questions is if anyone knows singaporeans/malay restaurants that taste authentic please..please...

cheers

FShah is offline Registered User

ooooh boy, you're gonna be dissapointed as you cant find true authentic singapoean/malay restaurants here. sad.

i know its gonna be tedious but do try cooking it on your own, get the ingredients from some indonesian stall & create chaos in your kitchen, it wld be way worth it! :D

rani is offline Administrator

have u tried the Malaysian place in LKF? The guy makes fresh parathas? They are soo yummy

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast