Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Any Singaporean/Malaysian Moms group?

onglsl is offline Registered User

Any Singaporean/Malaysian Moms group?

Hi,

I am new to HK and living in Discovery Bay. I have 2 boys, aged 5 and 7 years. Would like to meet up with fellow Singaporean and Malaysian moms. Any in Discovery Bay/Tung Chung?

Cheers,
    Lacie

spockey is offline Registered User

Hi Lacie!

My friend, a Singaporean, and I meet at Tung Chung, almost every Sat. for coffee at around 11ish. You are more than welcome to join us. I have a 2 year old. He comes along too. And, sometimes, a Canadian friend comes too!

PM me and I'll let you know when we'll be meeting next.

Cheers!

Tunstall is offline Registered User

Hi Ladies,
    I'm a Singaporean and been staying in Tung Chung for a year now. It's quite rare to meet a Singaporean for me as I don't really know where to look. Been in HK for over 3years now.
    Love to join you Ladies if you don't mind..

Cheers

Hi Tunstall,

I have PM Spockey, hopefully message received cos first time for me. Happy for you to join of course. You can PM me too and we can meet up in Tung Chung (I like the foodcourt there!) during the weekdays.

Cheers.
    Lacie

sunniefaith is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by onglsl View Post
    Hi Tunstall,

I have PM Spockey, hopefully message received cos first time for me. Happy for you to join of course. You can PM me too and we can meet up in Tung Chung (I like the foodcourt there!) during the weekdays.

Cheers.
    Lacie
    I'm the Sporean friend that Spockey meets on Sats. But unfortunately for the next 2 Sats, we won't be meeting because I'll be stuck at work....Damn....But we should be resuming our breakfast catchups on 8th Mar, I think. Oh, the foodcourt there, don't bother with the chicken rice, it's pretty bad now, it used to be good. The Thai is great still.

spockey is offline Registered User

Hi ladies!

I can't make it on either Satursdays, 23/02 and 01/03, as we both have work commitments... school's just started again after the CNY break. We both work so it's a little harder to meet during the week unless it's for dinner.

We'll be organising a meet-up for the 8th if you're interested. Will keep both of you posted.

Cheers!

Hi Hi,

Ok, look forward to the 8th then. Sunniefaith, I think you were the one who told me to come to Geobaby forum to have a look. Thanks. My eldest boy loves the chicken rice and I have only eaten the nasi lemak - what to do, a little taste of it better than none when you miss food back home.

Cheers,
    Lacie

sunniefaith is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by onglsl View Post
    Hi Hi,

Ok, look forward to the 8th then. Sunniefaith, I think you were the one who told me to come to Geobaby forum to have a look. Thanks. My eldest boy loves the chicken rice and I have only eaten the nasi lemak - what to do, a little taste of it better than none when you miss food back home.

Cheers,
    Lacie
    Sorry Lacie,

My memory fails me at times! I'm sure we must have met before. Get the Brahims' premix or Prima Taste premix. I survive on that all the time. But well, I go home almost once every month too. Let me know what you need from Spore. I'll be heading back in Mar during Easter again.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast