Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Balancing motherhood and a career in HK

agemish is offline Registered User
    Island Resort

Balancing motherhood and a career in HK

After having two kids I searched for nearly a year in HK to have a job which gives me flexibility to balance work and family. Unfortunately I've discovered that the HK market does not cater for such needs.

Finally I've been given a business opportunity to run a marketing agency which allows me to have the "best of both worlds".

We're now expanding and I'd like to extend employment opportunities to mothers out there like myself with a solid marketing and events background.

Please email [email protected] or call me on 6710 1210 for more details on the job spec.

adahc is offline Registered User
    hong kong
    Could you please explain a bit more of job description, role wanted and nature of business?

Jo Bowd is offline Registered User
    Beacon Hill, Kowloon.
    Sorry to use your post - I work at Island School and we are looking for the other half of my job-share. For 2-3 days a week.

I have two boys (5 months and 2.5 years) and the school are very flexible about how days are "shared" between the two post-holders. They also understand family needs and I have already taken un-paid leave to enable me to take my son for follow-up appointments with QM Paediatricians.

Requirements: Current nursing qualification, first aid and CPR certification. Job will be advertised on ESF website (as support staff) after Easter holidays.

Send me a PM for more details.

Scroll to top