Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

Smiles is offline Registered User
    Hi Bubbly

Thanks so much for the advice. Doing a tour sounds like a great idea.

12 week scan tomorrow, very excited!

kharel is offline Registered User
    Hello everyone - so tomorrow is my first appt at Tseun Yak - I am so excited - Purple flower thank you for reminding me that it is Wednesday not tuesday my baby brain is not great!! I am excited/scared - I always faint a blood tests - pathetic but true!

Still feeling so tired I can barely get up to go to work. I am starting to show quite a bit now - I always used to have such a flat tummy that I already seem huge - my husband is a bit freaked out already bless him!

Now when shall we get together - Is Central ok for everyone or how about Discovery Bay for lunch at the weekend???

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    Weekends are bad for me because I work on Saturday and am involved in church on Sunday - but maybe we can plan two get togethers - that way hopefully everyone can go to at least one of them!

I was planning on going to Tsan Yuk today but I got lazy... ah well, maybe next week ;)

kharel is offline Registered User
    OK Tsun Yak today and all good, they were great and very organised and sweet to me. They took 6 tubes of blood but no scan :( I am desperate to see the baby - I think I might go private just for one scan so I can see the baby - I know it sounds silly but I am dying to see him/her....

RUCHEE is offline Registered User
    Hi There!!!!!!!!

I Am Six Wks Preggy Now.........this Morning I Had A Little Spotting........i Went To See Doc This Afternoon..........she Said Everythings Fine And She Can See The Baby's Heart......she Gave Me Some Harmones Tablets .......cause Last Year With Same Situation I Had A Miscarriage.i Hope This Time Everything Goeswell....
    I Have Very Little Nausea This Time As With My Daughter Seven Yrs Before I Had Severe.......any Comments........

Looking Forward To Make New Due Date Friends.

Smiles is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone

We went for our 12 week scan today. So fantastic to see fingers, hands and baby jumping around! Dr couldn't tell if it's a boy or a girl so we'll just have to wait a little longer.

Ruchee - from what I know nausea varies so much from each pregnancy. I've had no nausea (lucky me!) but I also have a friend who spent most of the first 3 months over a bowl!

Does anyone want to pick a date and place for a meet up? Putting it out there but how about Monday 14th? (gives people time to get organised?)

I've only been here 3 months so hoping someone else will have a good suggestion of where.

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I could probably do Monday 14th, if I could sneak away from my MIL ;)

Are people who work gonna come? If NOT, then maybe we should avoid Central because of all the workers, it can get really busy... maybe Causeway Bay - it's not as crazy at lunch time...

nino is offline Registered User
    Hi,
    I can meet on the 14th, but have an appointment at 2:30. Are we meeting for lunch or just a coffee/tea? I live in Happy Valley, but have to go to Hollywood Road in the afternoon, so anywhere is ok for me!
    Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Scroll to top