Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

mazamarie is offline Registered User
    Count me in for the 14th. Would be great to meet all of you.

Just booked in my 12 week scan for next week very excited to see the little one again. Hopefully this time hubby can come with me, he couldn't get time off work for the first scan.

Fushingbayloo is offline Registered User

Just joining - 43 and 4 wks preg with baby#2

Hi,

I just found this board and thought I'd join. I'm also just returning to HKG after being in the US for 10 years, where I had my daughter 2 years ago. I'll be moving into the flat in Happy Valley end of next week so would love to hook up with other moms for playdates or just chatting.

I'm also exploring the public vs private options for my OB and prenatal care. I have appts with Dr. Ghosh, Dr. Macor Wan and Dr. Lucy Lord over the next 3 weeks, in that order. I have heard good and bad things about Dr. Lord, so I'm interested to meet her. Have heard nothing but good reviews of the other docs. I'm looking for a doc that still offers "packages" for their fees. I'm also booked into Tsan Yuk in early May when I would be around 10 weeks.

Not sure on hospitals yet....had C-section before, so chances are likely I'll have another. Most important is to find the hospital that will allow my husband (also a doc) to be present during surgery - very common in the US but perhaps not here.

Looking forward to getting to know you and congrats to all!!! My advice to first timers is to really relax and enjoy the pregnancy! Seriously, try not to stress out about every twitch and pinch, b/c there will be plenty of them along the way.

kharel is offline Registered User
    I am a worker but if you do Central for Lunch I can join too...!

ninahh is offline Registered User
    hi,
    unfortunately i work on the south side of hong kong island, so there is no chance for me to join the lunch. but maybe there is a chance for a coffee/tea on the weekend? hope i'll meet some of you soon.
    i am 12 weeks today, can't believe i am already going into the
    2nd trimester. everything looks ok so far. i think i am already showing, but not sure as i have an enormous appetite :-)
    next scan is in 2 weeks, can't wait

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    Hi All,

Mondays are usually a bit of a busy day for me so I'm afraid I'll have to pass this time... :(

tinks is offline Registered User
    I can't do the 14th either as I'm in the UK at the moment. Am back on the 19th so can meet up anytime after that. Have a good time on 14th

xxx

Fushingbayloo is offline Registered User

Lunch of April 14

I'd love to join for the lunch on April 14th. Has a location and time been decided? Looking forward to it :) Causeway Bay is fine for me too.

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I was thinking for the 14th - we could do:
    a) Causeway - a bit quieter than Central, although Kharel couldn't come if we go there...
    b) Central - busier, but Kharel can come
    c) Soho - maybe a good compromise, a bit quieter than Central, maybe Kharel can come still coz it's not THAT far away, depending on how long she gets for lunch and all...

So... what do you all think??

Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Scroll to top