Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 16 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

kharel is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies,,

If you do Soho I can come and sneak out of work but if Causeway bay is easiergo there and I can always meet you all another day.

Another question for you all, I am at Tsun Yak and they hav booked my first scan for 18 weeks AA! Too far away I am desperate to know everything is ok...do any of you know if I can book a private one and if so where and with who? I do not really want to register at another doctors?

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I'm fine with Soho. What about everyone else??

I'm sure you can go to any private doctor for scans - one of my friends had a baby last year and wasn't happy with ANY of the doctors - so she kept doing one appointment at one place, then the next one somewhere else... then to give birth, she went back to the US and gave birth over there!!

I've thought the same - since I've decided to register at Tsan Yuk - that I will go there, but still have at least SOME private check ups in the mean time... I WAS going to go with private check ups the whole time but I don't want to go back to Dr Ho, so I have to find someone else...

My medical insurance gives me something like $30,000 for maternity - not NEAR enough to go to a private hospital - but enough to get a bunch of good private scans done!! So I might as well make the most of it, since I'm not going to a private hospital!!

I'm gonna start a new thread for the lunch on the 14th because this thread is SO FULL - go to this thread: http://www.geobaby.com/forum/lunch-1...241#post868241 to discuss!!

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    Hi Kharel,

Yes, you can go to ANY private ob/gyn and they will do scans for you. Tsan Yuk don't have a problem with it (they simply asked me if I was seeing any other doctor at my second appointment and I said yes. No questions asked). I think a lot of people go with the public system but still go private for ante-natal check-ups, it's quite common.

You should GO! It's SO nice seeing your baby move on the screen! Makes it all seem real, really real!!! :P I can't wait til my next appointment. Still gotta wait another 2 weeks for it - cos my MIL is coming over then and we're scheduling it so she can come with us.

ninahh is offline Registered User
    hi hi, my MIL is coming on may and we schedule all the appaointments before and after. so she can not come with us. she is a really nice woman but too overcaring :-)
    i also have to wait another 2 weeks till my next scan, always so exciting to see how big the baby already is.

RUCHEE is offline Registered User
    Hi there!!!!!!!

Is drinking POKARI SWEAT safe during pregnancy??????

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    Is there any particular reason why you're drinking it? If you list out the ingredients, I MIGHT be able to help. But best bet is to ask your doc, I guess?

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    My MIL is coming tomorrow and I've been trying to plan it so that she WON'T come with me to my appointments!! lol I don't have my next appointment booked yet - I've been trying to figure out when to go to Tsan Yuk, or whether to just stay 100% private for now... *shrugs*

I don't see any reason why Pokari Sweat WOULDN'T be safe during pregnancy - but I'm not a doctor... so, ask him!! ;)

Smiles is offline Registered User
    Has everyone noticed the new thread nicolejoy has started for lunch on 14th? Looking forward to meeting everyone

Page 16 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Scroll to top