Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    Here's the link again in case anyone else wants to join in for the 14th!! http://www.geobaby.com/forum/lunch-1...l-t123532.html

kharel is offline Registered User
    Pocari is totally safe - it is only electrolytes which is perfect for us mummies who will be sweating more at the moment...I have fainted a few times and now carry one with me - doc said it was ok!!
    I have booked my 12 week scan for Monday I am so excited I can not wait to see my little one!! Told work yesterday and they were just brilliant - I feel smug pregnanat and so excited this week !!

Speak soon everyone...

Where did you book, Kharel? I've heard about the "Hong Kong Prenatal Diagnostic Clinic" or something like that which is meant to be good for scans... I'm thinking of maybe going there...

MamanV is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone,
    I haven't written to you for ages!
    I found out I was pregnant at 10 weeks, I am now 13 weeks pregnant.
    Since my last post, I had my 2nd scan with my private OB (down's, everything was fine, low risk, I am only 25 yo), registered with Tsan yuk/QMH, had 2 check ups with them (indeed, nothing much apart from taking my blood and filling forms on the computer, listening to the heart beat (which I did with my private OB anyway).
    I no longer need to go to my private OB apparently; my next appointment is at another clinic in 6 weeks (I have to admit I have no idea why it's not at tsan yuk), and I already have the appointment for the 22 weeks diagnostic at QMH.

I am not as sick as I was 5 weeks ago but I have to select food very carefully if I don't want to be sick. Basically, the only things I can eat are potatoes (no rice, no pasta), meat with no sauce at all, and veggies (only ratatouille) and fruit.

I am not showing yet, I look bloated, and my boobs are not even bigger! lol

MamanV is offline Registered User
    unfortunately, I won't be able to join you for lunch, as I am a teacher and lunch is at a fixed time everyday.
    :-(
    next time....

aw - where do you teach, and what time is your lunch? Maybe next time we can go near your school instead, if you want!

My bras are overflowing lol - probably in a couple of weeks, I'll need to get some new ones. ugh - I've never been bra shopping in Hong Kong before!! I think they size differently to Australia... do they do the US sizing?? I have NO IDEA!!

I'm still doctorless - I need to think about making an appointment SOMEWHERE soon... maybe I'll register at Tsan Yuk this week, I dunno... *shrugs*

Smiles is offline Registered User
    Hi Nicolejoy

For bras have a look at www.bralicious.com.hk, they seem to have some really pretty maternity bras (Hope it's ok to suggest them on this website..?). Otherwise I think I'm just going to order from the Aussie websites I used in Sydney.

I've already had to go up a cup size and wearing non-wired bra...so much comfier. I dread to think what will happen when it comes to breast feeding as I gather they get bigger again!!

I have the benefit of never really having anything that you would really call "voluptuous" - so now I'm "nice looking" hehe - I wouldn't mind going up another size or so too... as long as I don't shrink again after it's all over!!

Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Scroll to top