Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

shoni is offline Registered User
    Hi Smiles

(Sorry sneeking a peek at your due date forum) I like some of the bra's in Bralicious, but I dont know how to size them - I am used to British sizes, inch measurement. COuld you help as I have been looking for nice bras everywhere!!

Thanks

Shoni

Bubbles is offline Registered User

Kowloon

I can't do lunch either (teacher). Would anyone be interested in getting together in Kowloon on a weekend, or weeknight? And by weeknight I mean no later then 530pm to 630 pm so we can all go home and sleep sufficiently.

I live in Jordan near the cricket club and would love to meet other mom to be's in the neighborhood. I don't mind coming to central either but it would have to be a weeknight.

Cheers (with glasses of milk of course)
    ............b

Smiles is offline Registered User
    Hi Shoni

To work out Aussie sizes into UK, generally the cup sizes are the same (I think once you get past a G cup they start to differ slightly). For back sizes a 10C is a 32C, 12C is a 34C etc. I'm sure if you order and it doesn't fit properly you could exchange...

Hope that helps, I'm always on a hunt for nice underwear! (are you looking for maternity bras? that's my lastest mission!)

Smiles

ninahh is offline Registered User
    hi everyone,

marks and spencers has simple bras is big sizes, i had to buy one size bigger already (my husband loves it, hi hi)
    as for dinner on a weeknight, i am totally in (am a teacher too). but central would be more convenient.
    nina

MamanV is offline Registered User
    Hi Nicolejoy
    Thanks for asking, I work in Happy Valley. The only day that would work is Friday though, as I don't work in the afternoon.

I tried to go br

MamanV is offline Registered User
    oops! I tried to go bra shopping before, and I could never find D-cups. I guess I might have to look on the internet to find something if they get bigger eventually!

kharel is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone

So I had my 12 week scan yesterday and it was amazing, baby had hicups and was bouncing around - my husband and I were very emotional.
    I am feeling a bit better and less sick which is good although still a bit tired - however I am in bed most nights by 9.30 which helps - how sad is that!!

SO looking forward to meeting you all soon = I need a day of indulgent talk about babies and nothing else!!

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I booked another appt for next week, Wednesday. I'll be 13 weeks then - into the SECOND trimester! Fun fun!! Looking forward to seeing baby again...

I'm still tired - I'm going to bed at midnight, but after hubby goes to work, I sleep most mornings (when I CAN) until 10:30!!! I feel like such a lazy bum...

I went looking at cots today, just to get an idea. I don't like the ones at Eugene Club Centre, but I quite like the ones at Bumps to Babes and at Mothercare. Ikeas ones seem to be such low quality!! Does anyone have any other ideas where to get them from??

Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Scroll to top