Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    There's quite a large number of baby shops in Lee Gardens and Ocean Terminal. Like single brand shops, rather than general shops, if that makes sense? We quite like the ones in Chicco cos they do the whole one-handed lower thing.

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    Kharel - that's great about the scan! Doesn't it just make it all seem so real!?!

Nicole - well done for getting your butt in gear! :p Which doc have you gone for? I take it it's not the appointment at Tsan Yuk though? ;)

RUCHEE is offline Registered User
    hi there!!!!!!

i am in my 7th week ,last few days iam having discharge sometimes it is yellow sometimes dirty yellow.......is it normal?
    i have my next appointment on 30th april.

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I'm going to Dr Lam at the Hong Kong Prenatal Diagnostic Clinic, something like that anyway... they do 4D ultrasounds there and while this time, I probably won't get one, it would be cool to get one in a couple of weeks/months (is 20 weeks a good time? I have no idea!!) - so I thought I'd check him out anyway...

I might register at Tsan Yuk in a couple of wks - I had to stay at home today because I've got some stuff being couriered... MIL is in China so I'm having a lazy day, bumming around the house ;) I work Saturdays, so I HAVE to register on a Wednesday. Next week is out because of my other appt - but maybe in 2 weeks. We'll see ;)

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by RUCHEE View Post
    hi there!!!!!!

i am in my 7th week ,last few days iam having discharge sometimes it is yellow sometimes dirty yellow.......is it normal?
    i have my next appointment on 30th april.
    I think that's normal, even "browny" is normal... From what I've read, you need to call a doctor if it is "red" or if you're cramping as well. But if in doubt, you can always call anyway. The doctor will generally let you come in and look at your baby again so you can see the heart beating away and know that everything's ok. At these stages there's a lot of moving around and attaching and stuff happening in there that it's normal to have a bit of minor cramping and a bit of discharge...

RUCHEE is offline Registered User
    thanks nicolejoy.........i feel more relaxed now

mazamarie is offline Registered User
    Well I'm finally back in the world of the living!!!!

Still have a cough I can't shake but am feeling so much better. Even the morning sickness seems to be better so fingers crossed it continues.

Sorry I didn't make it on Monday sounds like you all had a good time. Hopefully I can meet you all at the next lunch/dinner.

Bubbly is offline Registered User
    Will be going for my 12 weeks check up and OSCAR next week. Hope that everything is fine! Am quite excited to see baby again, last time, he/she was only 2.4cm, I wonder how much he/she has grown.

Am also trying to plan a holiday in before I get too big. Had to cancel my last holiday (during my last pregnancy) due to complications, so hopefully, this time I get to go. Am SOOOOOOO in need of a holiday!

nicolejoy,
    I bought my cot from Mothercare and it's really great! It's sturdy and has wheels so I can push it whereever I want. I also chose one which can have one side folded totally under the bed, I used this function when my baby was still not so mobile and she would sleep in her cot right next to my bed, it's best also for breastfeeding at night as you only need to reach out your hand to pull the baby close by.

I didn't like the ones at Eugene either, too flimsy and the ones at B2B were too expensive. The other place you might like to have a look in is 0/3 in Harbour City, the cots are not bad either.

Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Scroll to top