Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 22 of 57 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

MamanV is offline Registered User
    About Zara, it's a tiny section among the women's clothes, with a small sign saying "Zara mum, maternity). You really have to look for it to find it, it is not obvious at all. (that's how I discovered it, I was just looking at a skirt and realised later it has a maternity belt inside!) I've checked only 2 Zara's, the one in Times Square had much more than the one in Pacific place.

Indeed, it's weird how we are not interested in certain food anymore. I used to love pizza, mc donald's, ice cream, and I could down a bag of M&M's in one go, and now I am just so into fruit, I always feel like eating something fresh, so fruit is just sooo good!
    If I had to go on a diet just to lose wieght, I am sure I would not be so successful!

Hey, we made our second baby purchase yesterday! After little pj's we fell in love with in Japan, we bought a baby-carrier at protrek, great quality and really cute!

RUCHEE is offline Registered User
    Hi !

Today I have completed my 8th week , yesterday suddenly my nausea stopped??????I am worried is everything ok with my baby as in my first pregnancy I had nausea lasted for three and half months.......and this time just for three weeks!!!!!!!
    I had a miscarrige last year in 11th week.......I didnot experianced any symptoms that time......the doc said the growth was very slow and finally it stopped growing........
    This time I am a little worried as ,are these same signs for slow growth???????
    My next appointment is on 30th.......ANY HELP??????
    (IN MY LAST APPOINTMENT AT 5TH WEEK MY DOC COULD SEE THE BABY'S HEART.......I HAD SPOTTING AT THAT TIME AND SHE PUT ME ON HARMONES FOR A WEEK)
    Last edited by RUCHEE; 04-22-2008 at 10:36 AM.

tinks is offline Registered User
    Hi, am back from the UK. We arrived back in HK on Saturday night during the typhoon 3 signal - not a pleasant experience landing during that!! Glad you all had a good lunch on the 14th. When's the next one planned for as would love to meet you all? It seems everyone is progressing well in their pregnancies. I had another doctors appointment today where I heard the heartbeat - what a lovely sound! I have put on 2 kilos since my last weigh in 4 weeks ago....yikes!!! Have my anomaly scan in three weeks time.

Ruchee - My nausea stoppped at about 10 weeks and I was worried that something had happened to the baby. I managed to get a scan the next day and all was fine. My nausea also started up again the following day too! Is there any way you can have a scan to put your mind at rest? They do say every pregnancy is different and that morning sickness varies from pg to pg. Thinking of you and sending you lots of positive vibes.

xx

GeorginaL1 is offline Registered User

Room for one more?

Hi
    This is unrelated to the above thread, but wasn't sure how to get started on this site - so just took the plunge.

I am due on 25th October with my first baby. Do you meet regularly? Can anyone join in?

Have looked through some of the threads and its so good to know that others have the same symptons, I managed to avoid morning sickness but the cramps and indigestion weren't too pleasant. Had my 12wk scan (am now past 13wks) and all was well - phew
    Would be good to meet others at the same stage of pregnancy. I live in North Point.
    G

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    Hey G - I just sent you a PM

I'm living in North Point too - also pregnant with my first baby, due Oct 28! Seems like we have a lot in common!!

I'm 13 weeks today - seems crazy that now I'm in my 2nd trimester... time flies... I have a scan tomorrow - my first one since 9 1/2 weeks... I'm sure the baby has grown LOTS since then!! I'm looking forward to seeing "her" (that's my intuition, but I could be wrong!!)

OH - and we bought the cot too - I know it's SO early to do that, but it's 20% off and I'm a bit tight with money ;) My husband wants to get bunks for the spare room too so that we have enough beds to accommodate his mum, my parents and my sister - if they all decide to visit all at once. I don't want my house to look like a dormitory so I'm reluctant! I want the baby's room to be THE BABY'S room - not EVERYONE'S room... AND I don't want both our families to come at the same time either!! But anyways, we'll figure it out ;) lol

My MIL goes home today - we were with a friend and they were saying "So are you going to have your MIL over when the baby is born??" and I said "I don't know, we haven't figured it out yet" lol - and MIL gave me one of those "looks" - I probably offended her... but anyways...

For talk about another lunch - I started a new thread - http://www.geobaby.com/forum/another...513#post869513

Let's plan something, now that tinks is back!!

Smiles is offline Registered User
    Oh dear the MIL visit!

I would think having everyone descending on you after you first give birth would be a nightmare! Afterall you have to get used to life with new bub, I'm sure everyone would be well meaning but so many people around might get a bit much.
    Best advice I heard was for the first few weeks allow guests to come for 30 minutes at a time and they have to bring you a prepared meal!

We've managed to put off anyone until xmas (afterall that's only a few more weeks for them to wait)

Page 22 of 57 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Scroll to top