Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

Bubbles is offline Registered User

baby bump that dissapears

Nicole - I totally know what you mean! So glad to hear it's not all in my head! When I go to bed I have a serious belly and in the morning - it's completely flat...weird!

......b

Bubbly is offline Registered User
    hi Ruchee,

The one you went to last week is a TRADE Fair, that is why you did not really find anything there, as it's all manufacturers and factories targetting buyers from overseas.

The one I mentioned in August is THE baby fair of the year and it's huge! Last year, they had 150,000 people visiting. This fair is a retail fair so you can buy things at a discount. Will keep you all updated when I have the dates.

There is also another fair organised by Parents Journal coming up on 17th & 18th May, but it is an Education Fair so am not sure whether there are any bargains or not. Have never been to this one but will have a look this year!

RUCHEE is offline Registered User
    Thanks Bubbly!!!!!!

I am really looking forward for it.....by that time i'll enter in my 3rd trimester.......if everything goes well

MamanV is offline Registered User
    Bubbles and Nicole, I also have the feeling my baby bump is disappearing! I guess I tend to look bloated in the evening and in the morning everything's fine! It's so frustrating!

Today, I am celebrating the end of the 16th week!
    Next scan in 5 weeks (last one was 3 weeks ago), it seems so long, like time has stopped...

Is there a dinner being planned, the link I clicked on in one of bubbles' post didn't work...

tinks is offline Registered User
    Maman - Congrats on reaching the end of the 16th week. I in my 17th week and the 2nd tri seems to be going way quicker than the first, which just dragged!

Nicole - I'm with you on the stomach thing too, altlhough I wouldn't say it's totally flat in the mornings ;-) I hardly fit into any of my jeans now so am thinking I may have to buy some mat gear soon...yikes!!!!

Hello to everyone else xxx

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    People aren't offering me their seats on the MTR yet ;) I'll KNOW I look pregnant when THAT starts happening ;)

Has that happened for any of you guys yet???

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    I've had a couple!! Normally when I'm wearing maternity wear - didn't think it made it look that much different! They're all pretty casual looking stuff..?! But, then sometimes when I'm really tired, I just wish someone would offer me a seat :(

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    Me too - I already WISH I could sit down on every MTR because I get so tired and I don't feel like standing... maybe I should start wearing maternity wear. I totally don't need it though... although I do notice that my skirts that used to sit on my hips now sit closer to my belly button!!

Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Scroll to top