Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

MamanV is offline Registered User
    Me too! I always say "I wish I looked pregnant to get a seat", I am just so tired standing up.
    My colleagues thought I still was at the very beginning of my pregnancy because I looked so flat even though I was already beginning the 4th month. Since then, I read a lot of things, and apparently we are not really supposed to show before week 20?

Tinks, thank you. Indeed, it has changed a lot since the beginning of the 2nd trimester. Morning sickness is almost completely gone. I feel a bit dizzy when I am hungry but I can eat almost everything I used to, like pasta and rice. I even had a piece of pizza today! I feel full very quickly though, so I shouldn't put weight back on too fast.

Hang in there!

Hey! Do some of you already know if it's a boy or a girl? I have to wait for my next scan in 5 weeks! (21st week). I was told we could know at around 17 weeks but we don't really want to pay a private visit. We just thought we had to be patient.
    I am dying to know! I saw the most gorgeous girly rug this afternoon at B&Q!

tinks is offline Registered User
    Maman - Pizza was my life saver in the first tri - the people at Pizza Express knew me by name! I can't believe you went off it! Glad your taste buds are back to normal. The m/s is mostly in the afternoons and evenings now which is manageable - and I find it goes away if I eat!

We're not planning to find out the sex - I want the surprise after labour!

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I found out what mine was at my 13 week scan! I was SO surprised. I asked the doctor what % sure he was and he said "I'm really tempted to say 100%! It's VERY clear - but we can confirm again later to be sure"

I didn't mind finding out or not finding out - but hubby really wanted to know, so we found out! We're not telling people yet though...

I'm blessed - I've been able to eat practically anything the whole time! I have times of "food aversion" but in those times, I don't want to eat ANYTHING - when I'm hungry, I can eat anything at all!!

kharel is offline Registered User
    Hello all,

So all good with me - bloods came back all clena which is a HUGE relief. I am starting to show but so glad others are also HUGE after 5pm and flat again in the morning. It is so weird!

I am goign to start buying baby stuff this weekend and also a few Mat trousers as none of my jeans fit any more :( Oh well!!

I can not find the link for our dinner dates?? Can someone email it to me?

Thanks xxx

Nicole, I can't believe your doc told you at the 13 wk scan! I had the scan between wk 13 and 14, we had the feeling he knew but he didn't want to tell us because he said it was not sure...

Kharel, I've almost stopped wearing trousers as I was feeling too tight on the belly. There's only one pair I can wear because it's really low waist! I only wear skirts, from H&M, with an elastic belt.
    It's so important to feel comfortable!

Pls let me know where u find nice stuff!

Smiles is offline Registered User
    Nicole I love your photo! Is that your little sister?

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    20weeks?? I think I started showing at 15 weeks! :P

Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Scroll to top