Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 28 of 57 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    Oh - my boss is also looking for English teachers, so PM me too!! Everyone he hires keeps leaving!!

And Gladys - welcome! Are you Chinese? and your hubby is white? There's a couple of "multiracial marriages" here - I'm white and hubby is Chinese!! I love your pic, it's gorgeous!!

Georgina, I haven't even THOUGHT about antenatal classes yet!! I've got no idea about that!!

gladyswly is offline Registered User
    Hi Nicole! Thank you for starting this thread, it's really great to meet people going through the same thing which is the most important in their lives!

Yes I'm Chinese, so excuse me with my English if I say it wrong. ;P My hubby-to-be is American, he is a NET too. My avatar is one of our pre-wedding pictures, we are getting married next month!!

ninahh is offline Registered User
    and my boss is looking for a replacement for me :)
    so, pm me too...

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    I've enquired at Annerley and they said to book the antenatal classes for when you're about 28 weeks. Is anyone thinking of doing classes there? Or hypnobirthing?? We're thinking of giving it a try.... I know someone who has done the course and she is about to give birth any minute now! I've asked her to let me know how it goes, but, she's a member so it'll depend on whether she comes back to my class before I pop / before I stop teaching!!!

Bubbles is offline Registered User

Nets??

Hi Gladys - just wanted to welcome you :) It was so good meeting you - hope you can make it on Friday.

I agree with Nicole your pre-wedding pic looks fabulous!

Are there any other NETS on this forum? I know we get 10 weeks paid leave, I am thinking of trying to negotiate one extra month of non-payed leave (I really don't want to leave my baby alone at 2 months). Have any of you thought of alternatives?

..............bobbie
    ps. we're a multiracial couple too - looking forward to adding some gorgeous pups to the world!!
    Last edited by Bubbles; 05-01-2008 at 12:46 AM. Reason: n/a

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    There are SO MANY multiracial couples in Hong Kong!! I think it's awesome!!

I'm only a part time English teacher so I don't get anything - I don't know yet if I'm going to go back to work after baby or not...

Gladys - your English is FINE, really! Much better than my Jong mun anyway ;) Congrats on the wedding coming up!! I'm going to a wedding on Saturday, fun and romance and all that... I love weddings!!

ninahh is offline Registered User
    my contract ends in august anyway, so i wont get anything either. and i think i'll go back as part time beginning 2009.

Bubbles is offline Registered User

Nets

Nicole and Ninahh - You two are actually blessed - I wish I didn't have to think about the fact that I may have to go back to work....it's going to be tough (especially after just 10 weeks).

And yes multiracial couples and baby's are absolutely gorgeous - what a neat way to both educate the world on diversity and create amazing unions. (all couple and baby's are gorgeous!!)

...................b
    Last edited by Bubbles; 05-01-2008 at 07:45 PM. Reason: mis-spelled name

Page 28 of 57 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Scroll to top