Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 31 of 57 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User

Really?? Does that work? I never knew that/noticed that!? Must try it! ;p

Bubbles is offline Registered User

public transport

Public Transport!! Arghhh.... Let me start by saying HK has the best transport system I've ever come across...BUT not always the safest.

I was getting onto a half-empty bus yesterday and the bus driver accidentally closed the door on the side of my tummy!!! There were still half a dozen people behind me, so it was truly an unfortunate slip up - I was sooooo angry all the same. I pointed to my barely there belly and said 'Be careful - BABY'....he started to apologize...I am thinking of writing KMB about the situation. I don't want him to get into trouble I just want drivers to be more careful in general.

Almost done with my rant....it gets worse...a fellow teacher (local Chinese - not sure if thats worth mentioning) was in front of me and didn't even stop to help, she completely saw what was happening and turned a blind eye - I was so close to tears. I was so worked up over the situation I could hardly sleep last night....

:( ...........b

Last edited by Bubbles; 05-09-2008 at 09:26 AM. Reason: typo

=( *Big hug* Hope you're feeling better now!!! I probably would have gone and punched the driver!

ninahh is offline Registered User

hey everyone,

we just found out.... it's a girl!!!! we are so happy. a little babygirl, now i can start buying all those cute little pink dresses :)

Congratulations!!!!!

Bubbly is offline Registered User

Congrats! Can't wait till we find out the sex of our baby :)

Bubbles is offline Registered User

Congrats!!!

Wow Ninah thats amazing - I almost cried when I read your post!!!! A girl a girl a girl - how amazing!! How real it's all becoming....You're actually making me want to find out the sex of our baby now.

PF thanks for the *hug* - I think I'm over it now. Although I might say something to that teacher on Tuesday. I won't be confrontational just super honest about how hurtful her lack of empathy was.

................b

Last edited by Bubbles; 05-10-2008 at 10:56 AM. Reason: typo

gladyswly is offline Registered User

Congratulations Nina!! It's a girl!! That's so sweet!! I can't wait to find out mine too!! Congratulations!!

Page 31 of 57 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Scroll to top