Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

mazamarie is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone,

Finally back in HK. Just catching up on everything I missed.

Ninahh- congrats on finding out it's a girl. Very exciting.

Bubbles - I hope you are feeling better now. Good luck with your little chat with the other teacher tomorrow. Also thanks for your kind thoughts last week re the funeral.

All going good for me. Have a full house at the moment with the inlaws as well as a cousin and his girlfriend staying for a few days. Glad the sickness has subsided so I can play tour guide.

Hopefully we can organise another get together soon so I can finally meet everyone. Anyone keen for something the last week of May (26-31st) ?

ninahh is offline Registered User
    thanks for all the congrats... bought the first pair of tiny baby shoes yesterday, sooooo cute :)
    i am definately interested in another get together, end of may sounds good for me.
    have a good start in the week after the long weekend
    nina

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    Hey everyone!!

I haven't been around much lately - last week was really busy, this week is crazy too - we're going to Europe for 2 weeks, leaving on Friday!! I'm sooooo excited - I get to see my brother again, he's living in Denmark. Haven't seen him for over a year!! I'm also going on my first cruise!!

Smiles - sorry about your stomach bug! Are you better now? Last week, I had really bad gastro... I would have gone to the doctor but then it was the long weekend and I didn't want to have to go to the emergency room or something like that - but I ended up getting over it on my own! I adore my GP - but she's in North Point. Her name is Jennifer Yu - 2887 3136

Bubbles - I woulda gotten so mad at the driver! I would have made my hubby tell him off in Chinese ;) (and he would, too - he's super protective of me at the moment!)

Nina - CONGRATS on the girl!! That's so cool :) Do you feel more "connected" with the baby now that you know what it is??

I'm 16 weeks today - and I've been feeling some random little feelings that may or may not be the baby. It could just be me psycoanalysing everything ;) I guess I'll know for sure over the next couple of weeks as the baby grows bigger!!

tinks is offline Registered User
    Maza - I'm up for a late May meet up - the 26th or 27th are good for me.

Nina - Congrats on having a girl!

Nicole - Sorry to hear you had bad gastro - hope you're feeling better now. Congrats on feeling what you think is the baby - try drinking some ice cold water as that'll get it moving about. Have a fantastic time on your cruise and enjoy seeing your bro.

We had our 20 week anomaly scan today and all was well, thank goodness - have had a few sleepless nights leading up to it as I was so nervous about it. I WILL try and relax a little now. Oh and we didn't find out the sex either - only 20 weeks to go until we do!!

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    Tinks, is that because they couldn't see or you didn't want to know?? We've got ours at QMH on Thursday, been SO looking forward to it in hope of finding out!!! I hope we do! I can't wait any longer! The 12 week scan looked like it was a boy but he/she was "hiding" when we had our 16 week scan!! These 4 weeks have been agony! Been reading up that apparently we might be able to hear the baby's heartbeat through a stethoscope in the next couple of weeks! How exciting! Don't have to wait until the appointment before we can hear it!! :P

Is anyone registered at Tsan Yuk? Going to the antenatal talks /exercise classes there? Nicole, have you registered at Tsan Yuk YET???

tinks is offline Registered User
    PF - No we don't want to find out - the doc did ask if we were interested in finding out the sex but we said no - I want a surpise after all that effort!! Good luck for Thursday - I hope your little one plays ball and lets the doc see its bits ;-) xx

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I STILL haven't registered!!! I called and was going to register, but they said I couldn't coz I lived in North Point, so I had to send something addressed to myself at my FIL's place in Mid-levels. I was going to register today, but I'm too busy with leaving in 2 days!! I'll register when I get back ;)

Wow - some of you guys are half way now! Congrats!!

Hubby keeps trying to put his ear to my tummy to see if he can hear anything but of course he can't ;) And he thought that as soon as I felt the baby move, that he would be able to as well... Poor guy, I had to tell him that it'd probably be a couple of months before HE could feel it through the skin and all...

Bubbles is offline Registered User

midday ramble

Nicole - you are sooo lucky that your husband speaks Chinese, I would have given my right arm if someone were to have helped that day.

Mazamarie - so glad to hear you're feeling better. It must be nice to have your family around after a difficult time. And even better that your feeling alright again.
    I think your suggestion of having another dinner is great. I'm not super great with choosing restaurants. Any suggestions? (hint hint Nicole - you're great at this :)

I can't believe some of you have found out what your having...thats really exciting. My hubby and I talked it over and I think we're going to find out. Since it was unplanned - I think knowing would help us adjust and make things so much less stressful (plus I am the most impatient person when it comes to surprises!).

I haven't said anything to that teacher - doesn't seem worth it now.

...............b

Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Scroll to top