Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

kharel is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone,

Sorry for the long time no email!!! Been a bit of a nightamre few weeks - our landlord sodl our house and basically kicked us out so we have been house hunting and moving - all pretty stressful.

I am now 17 weeks and definitley feeling a small butterfly liek movement which I think must be the baby. My tummy iver pointy so i am convinced its a boy...although scan is June 18 so we will see.

Glad you are all doing well, I would love to attend the gathering - please let me know when it is?

Take care
    x

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    I think your suggestion of having another dinner is great. I'm not super great with choosing restaurants. Any suggestions? (hint hint Nicole - you're great at this :)
    Well - I probably won't be around for the next dinner - I'm leaving HK on Friday and don't seem to have a free SECOND before then (although I am procrastinating about all the ironing I need to do - I hate ironing! Maybe I'll just pack wrinkled clothes ;) ) - but you guys go somewhere nice and have a good time anyway! I'll be back at the beginning of June.

mazamarie is offline Registered User
    I've just started a new thread to see who is keen for a get together in the last week of May.

here's the link I hope it works........

http://www.geobaby.com/forum/dinner-...t-t123903.html

mazamarie is offline Registered User

Spotlight has some cot sheet sets on sale

If anyone is interested in buying some cot sheets cheap Spotlight in Megabox is getting rid of some end of line stock. They are only $20 a set (fitted sheet, flat sheet and pillow case) and available until Sunday.They are in a bin just as you walk in the door.

If you do head in just check the thread count as I noticed when I was there yesterday that the single coloured ones had a budget set with thread count at 130 and a luxury set with thread count of 225 in the same bin. The luxury ones feel a lot nicer.

Happy shopping.

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    aw - if I had more time, I'd head out there - but I'll be on the plane in... 35 hrs (still procrastinating about getting ready ;) ). Thanks for letting us all know though!!

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    Mey Maz! Thanks for the tip off for Spotlight! Went there last night. Bought some sheets and got some ideas for curtains too! Cos we were just thinking about having to get some blockout curtains for when the baby comes... They've got loads of stuff there! I never knew what they sold there before! Cool! Do you know the size of your cot though? I guess if the fitted sheet doesn't fit, we can always just use the flat sheet. Dirt cheap anyway! ;)

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    oh, we had our anomaly scan on Thursday. All's good! :) Baby has a big head and skinny body compared to all other measurements!?!? Due date (according to the scan) has moved forwards again - it's now saying 25th Sept?!

tinks is offline Registered User
    PF - Glad the anomaly scan went well. Wow, edd as 25th September - that seems so near!!!.....scary!!!

Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Scroll to top