Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

Smiles is offline Registered User
    Has anyone looked into prenatal classes yet? Any ideas at what stage you should take them and do you need to book far in advance?

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    It's not that soon! Still got a OVER 4 months!! XP

Smiles- The ladies at Annerley said to book them for around 28weeks. I'm going to go with them but haven't booked yet. Will be doing that soon.... I'm now almost 22 weeks!!! Eek! Maybe it is soon!

Bubbles is offline Registered User

are you showing?

PF are you showing?

Or anyone else for that matter? I find after I eat I get huge - to the point where if I hold my belly people actually get out of my way on the street!! It's a little scary considering I'm only 15 weeks! I lost weight at the beginning but now I'm back to normal - so it's not like I've gained weight either.

About the pre-natal I was told to do it as close to the labor as possible so everything is fresh. But at the same time I'm sure theres information presented that would be beneficial now...I wonder if there are video tapes you could watch to refresh your mind?

................b

ninahh is offline Registered User
    i am almost 19 weeks now and already huge. doctor said, i probably get a massive belly. and that in summer....
    are all prenatal classes with partner? or are there any you can do alone. don't thnk my husband wants to learn the breathing :)

kharel is offline Registered User
    I start antenatal next week and I am 18 weeks- everyone said this is a good time as you can then take extra classes on any area that concerns you. I will let you know how it goes..

Smiles is offline Registered User
    It's so exciting everyone is starting to show. I'm 19 weeks now and my little belly popped out about 2 weeks ago. I already find myself rubbing my tummy without realising it!

Kharel where are you going for your classes?

I've heard Annerley is really good, but is anyone going directly with their hospital?

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    Oh for sure! I'm showing!!! Well, still a case of people who knew me would know, people in the streets "might" still think I've just been eating too much...!?

I've signed up for the antenatal classes at QMH as well, they start next week! Didn't really have much choice with that one cos they only hold the English speaking ones once every 3 months.

Kharel, where are you doing yours?

tinks is offline Registered User
    On the subject of ante natal classes, I've just booked mine. I'll be just short of 24 weeks when I start them which I think is a little early, however, the next available course is running when I'm in the UK and the next course after that runs past my due date...arghhhh!! I've chosen to to with the ones run by my hospital (Matilda) but I've opted for the ones in Central as I'm not sure I can cope with the nauseating cab ride up to The Peak ;-)

Ninahh - I'm planning to bring hubby along with me to the classes.

Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Scroll to top