Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

ninahh is offline Registered User
    lets see if i can convince him :)

Smiles is offline Registered User
    Has anyone had any problems with dizziness? Nearly passed out on the way to work during the week (not so fun when you're on your own on the MTR!). Happen once before a couple of weeks ago...I'm assuming it's just low blood pressure

mazamarie is offline Registered User
    Does it happen suddenly with no change in your position or just after getting/standing up?

A little scary if you're on your own definitely.

I have had a little dizziness, usually happens if I get up/stand up too quickly. I take a few steps and then start to feel dizzy.

It has happened when I've got up quickly but on two occasions I was already standing. Something I might mention to my doctor next time I see her just in case...

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    My sister warned me that I might suddenly feel faint/dizzy during pregnancy. I had a few bouts of dizziness at the beginning but haven't had any for a while. They do say try not to stand or sit in the same position for prolonged periods cos movement increases circulation. Standing up quickly also makes it worse...

Bubbly is offline Registered User
    dizziness is very common in pregnancy, so do be careful especially if you are alone or on the escalators or going up stairs. A friend of mine actually blacked out at IFC when she was alone, it was really scary for her. I think she was around 30 weeks at the time.

I didn't have any dizziness in my first pregnancy but I did hear that it can hit you anytime.

Bubbles is offline Registered User

bubbles in my bly

I felt the baby move for the first time the other day!!! I'm only 15 weeks along so I'm feeling super elated!! It was about 1 inch below my belly button and felt like butterflies.yeah2yeah2

...............b

Isn't it exciting! I've felt the baby move (well it feels like bubbles and pops) for quite a few weeks now.
    I can't wait for proper kicks...my hubby feels a bit disappointed he can't feel it yet.

Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Scroll to top