Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

tinks is offline Registered User
    Nicole - Welcome back.

Nino - I'm starting antenatal classes next week, but that's only 'coz I'm away slap bang in the middle of the next set of classes.

Smiles - Congrats on finding out you're having a girl.

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    Congrats smiles! And welcome back Nicole!!!

I've just booked my hypnobirthing classes at Annerley starting end of July - a little on the late side for my liking but the earlier one clashed with some other stuff I've got on.... Oh well, at least it'll be fresh in my mind!!! :P

ninahh is offline Registered User
    now as the most of us are finding out the gender, we should meet for lunch in stanley and go baby stuff shopping afterwards...
    congatulations smiles, we have a girl too, and daddy is sooo excited, raising his little princess :)
    i am flying home tonight, hopefully the long flight will be ok...

tinks is offline Registered User
    Nina - Have a good flight - hope you don't feel too uncomfortable. I'm flying back to the UK in July for three weeks and when I fly back I'll be 32 weeks. Some of my friends think I'm mad to be flying at that stage as I'll be so uncomfortable, but my sister is having a baby in the next week or so and waiting until Christmas to meet my new neice or nephew is just tooooo long for me.

xx

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    Smiles - congrats!! Were you hoping for a girl? Is this gonna be the first "girl grandbaby"?? I can't remember which way around it was!!

I booked to register at Tsan Yuk next Wednesday - about time! I'll be 20 weeks then...

And last night, hubby could feel the baby move for the first time!! It had been kicking really strongly and I didn't think he'd be able to feel it, but he could!! Crazy...

I wore the gunkiest clothes on the plane, just to make extra sure I'd be comfy... tracksuit and no bra ;) Then of course we HAD to run into someone we knew! A friend from Hong Kong was on the same flight as us coming back from Heathrow!! I was sooo embarrassed...

Smiles is offline Registered User
    Nicole
    I love your plane ride story...no where to hide!

Yes it's the first girl grandbaby for my parents. My MIL is so exicted as she only had boys and always wanted a girl! (bit scary when she refers to baby as 'our baby', not sure which bit she was involved in...).

Well done for booking into your hospital!

karmah1 is offline Registered User
    Sydney, Australia (but would like to return to HK)
    Hi

I'm only 12 weeks (first baby and clueless), but when is the best time to start antenatal and hypnobirthing classes?

thanks

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I haven't thought about antenatal classes yet... I don't think I'll do them until I'm around 30 weeks though, but I'll see when I get in... I've gotta register at the hospital first!!

Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Scroll to top