Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    Haha! I have a friend that we've asked to be the godmother and she keeps refering to the baby as "our baby" too! :S

ninahh is offline Registered User
    i've finally arrived in germany. the long flight vas very uncomfortable. cx has new seats and i don't like them at all. anyway i am home with my family now and it was worth it. everyone is touching my belly all the time and hoping to feel the baby move, but no one can. when can you actually feel it from the outside???
    i've decided against antenatal classes but will get a midwife who can explain everything to me and my husband. my boss referred her to me and says she is great. lets see...

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    My hubby felt it ONCE the other day - I was only 19 weeks, but from what I've read, that's SUPER early and probably coz I'm still pretty small... and it was one of the HAARRDD kicks (my baby has "movements" and then only a couple of times a day, there's HARD kicks that can be felt from the outside)...

My hubby wants to feel the baby all the time now, but he only succeeded the other day... I've felt the baby from the outside a couple of times since then, but again, it's gotta be the hard kicks, not regular movements...

From stuff I read online, usually people can feel the baby from the outside between 22 and 26 weeks, depending on the size of the mother and how active the baby is and all that...

nino is offline Registered User
    Enjoy your time at home, Ninah! We've been able to feel the kicks on the outside for a few weeks now. Usually when I feel them, I'll lie really still and wait for more and then tell my husband where she's kicking. We've even seen my stomach move, which is still pretty weird!
    I've started a first aid class (very helpful!) and am still planning on doing some antenatal classes over the summer at the Adventist. We're also moving along with buying supplies - the necessary ones and not just the stuff we'll need 6 - 12 months after birth!
    Hope everyone is doing well. We should plan another dinner or lunch, or just even coffee one morning. Looking forward to hearing about how everyone is doing!

mazamarie is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone,

Been a while since I've been on here.

Had our 20 week scan last week. Very exciting. All is well and it was nice to finally have hubby there as his roster remained unchanged, very unusual !!! Got a dvd of the scan too which is very cool. I've already watched it again hahaha. We are not finding out what we are having and baby was kind enough not to be facing us to show us the goods/or not so to speak!! The doc also kindly hid it from us.

Babys kicks are getting stronger. Normally more intense about the time I want to go to sleep, going to be a night owl I think!! Haven't really been able to feel them from the outside yet though.

Picked up a cot today and hubby has put it up already. It's quite funny cause I keep walking into baby's room to look at it lol.

Hope everyone has a good week. Looking forward to catching up soon.

Smiles is offline Registered User
    Does anyone fancy meeting up for coffee/lunch/dinner next week - I've no idea how to start a new thread for this so hoping nicole or tash will do one..;)

cheriebuzz is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone all the expected moms. I am due in september around the 20th! so excited i live in North Point near to one of other expected moms here. How is everyone feeling?? i feel bigger now in my 6th month i started to get more hungry. I didnt get any morning sickness either.

TOday i just started to go do some babies supplies research for all the things i will be needing to buy. do write to me and it will be good to share and get to know all the expected mom like myself who lives in hongkong too.
    my e-mail is [email protected] skype just search for cheriebuzz. lets talk with all of you soon ;)

cheriebuzz is offline Registered User
    let me know if everyone wants to get together to meet and exchange ideas. it would be awesome just to get to know more moms. how many months are you now smiles?
    talk soon everyone

cherie

Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Scroll to top