Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I'd love to meet up next week - these past 2 weeks have been CRAZY for me... I'm so tired today, went to Cheung Chau and had a great day with an old school friend from Oz and her hubby. We went through the cave there, on this huge walk, then we went swimming at the beach afterwards!! I'm SO worn out... but hubby had to work late tonight (he brought work home) so I stayed up to keep him company... SO TIRED though! It's 2am now... tomorrow's another busy day, in the morning I'm registering at the hospital!! (finally), and in the afternoon, we've got our 20 week ultrasound!! Exciting!!

Cherie - I'm in North Point too!! Where in North Point are you? If you wanna email me, my email addy is [email protected]

Oh - and I'm feeling the baby from the outside heaps more now!! Last night, baby was keeping me awake when I wanted to sleep! But hubby was too tired to be bothered feeling it too - he went to sleep sooooooo quick while baby kept me up for ages!! lol

Oh - one more thing...

I had my FIRST person stand up for me on the MTR the other day! Yay for monumental achievements! Unfortunately, it's only happened once though - I'm still not big enough for the more dense people ;) ;) lol

Smiles is offline Registered User
    Good luck with your 20 week scan. I actually found it quite emotional as hadn't seen the baby since our 12 week scan. It really does still amaze me how much detail they can see.

Are you going for find out the sex?

Cheriebuzz - welcome, look forward to meeting you. Nicole has started a new thread for meeting up June16-20. I'm 5 months pregnant and I know what you mean about the hunger. I'm trying to keep it under control with fruit and not the cake and chocolate I'd really like to be eating!

cheriebuzz is offline Registered User
    Hellooooooo to all expected mama ;)
    Hi again everyone! its great to be able to discuss with other moms to be. I am super happy ;) since right now my husband is now based in shanghai for work started from last month.

Smiles: wow you about the same as me! am just 6 months and i have another appointment with doctor on 26th to determine the gender of the baby. Since i cant wait to imagine of all the things i have planned to get and done some research on lol.
    I am on my mission to look for supplies for babies comparing prices, quality and safety of which i most concerned.
    i have PM you but not sure if u checked your inbox ;)
    I will tell you more about my research ones we get to meet in person, or with the group between 16-20 this month. Feel free to ask me to join you for shopping or if u r doing some research like me let me know i have noted a few places i havent visited yet to keep me busy. hahaha

Nicole: i have mailed u today its so amazing to find out you are my neighbour lol living in northpoint too. From you latest post here You are super fit mom for having done so much working out lately all i do is just walking in the park in the morning. sadly it has been raining a lot so i instead go out walking.
    I know a good wonton place and dessert place in a small but handmake noddles in jordan i go there ones in a while coz the dessert are so tempting lol. if anyone want to join me for some afternoon do let me know.

Does prenatal yoga helps? i have just been walking and lots of power walking i didnt quite sure whether to join since i rather have buddies to join the classes, and i prefer the class to be small rather too commercial. i visited some website on to see some moves so i will do that for the time being lol

love to hear from all of you beautiful mama!
    catch up soon
    xx cherie

Ultrasound was good! It's hard now to see the whole baby in one "picture" if you know what I mean!! And the baby was in a weird position so we had to wait 5 minutes and try again...

It was funny, at the 13 week ultrasound, the doctor just used a little "patch" of skin just under my belly button. At the 20 week one, he was AALLL over my tummy, it was sooo messy!!! And he got all that gel a bit on my clothes too!!

I registered at the hospital today... so annoying!! It was just pretty much filling out paperwork, waiting for 2 hrs, then having a 5 minute "interview" where they checked my paperwork, said I didn't need any blood tests because I'd already had them, and then they sent me home!! I've got TWO appointments there next week. No idea why!! I don't even know what they're gonna do there - but by that time, I was more interested in leaving than asking a lot of questions ;)

My hubby thinks I've been craving because I ALWAYS wanna eat Dorritos - I never ate them before baby... And I'm eating a lot more junk food too. I totally went off junk food in the first trimester!!

Oh - my baby is fat!! Everything is "normal size", but the tummy circumference is HUGE for the rest of the sizes!! But everything is normal - and the doctor was able to confirm the gender too... but we're still not telling anyone yet... I haven't decided if/when we're going to tell people...

Sarahmum is offline Registered User
    Hi

I am Sarah, expecting my 3rd baby on my birthday, 13th Dec, but due to gestational diabetes and 2 previous c-secs, this one will be arriving at 38 wks. I am 14 wks now and no sickness today, but the last two days have been terrible. I am hoping it will ease off now I am in to my 2nd trimester, but I still had it badly with my 2nd pg, so who knows?

Anyhow, just wandering if anyone else is due in Dec? I am based in Discovery Bay and my ante natal care is at Queen Mary's Pok Fu Lam, bcos of me being "High risk". What joy!

Would be nice to get to know/meet up with other expectant mums.
    Sarah x

ninahh is offline Registered User
    hi,
    we can feel the baby move from the outside now. my husband is sooo excited, he doesn't wanna leave my tummy alone anymore :)
    have my next scan next week, can't wait to see our little princess again...
    nina

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    Congrats Nina! It's great, isn't it??

Cherie, I'm due late September/early October as well! Would be great to go shopping with someone! I think we've got most of the "main" items sorted (the bigger pieces) but have no idea on the smaller odd bits and pieces....!

Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Scroll to top