Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

cheriebuzz is offline Registered User
    Hi to all beautiful moms
    hope u have had a great day.

PurpleFlower: love to know what u have bought since am still in the wonderland with so many choices in my note book ;) cannot decide which to go for yet! like the stroller, car seat, and crib
    for smaller things like milk powder, bathing, baby washing liquid, and toys i start looking at the shop in pedder building already have u been there? on the 5th floor? its got all kinds of things.
    i also had been to Ocean terminal got pleanty of choices there!

lemme know when your next going shopping! i had to wait till hubbie get back from shanghai end of this month for him to come along and agrees with me first so i can start buying my whole list ;)

will you breast feed? i will breastfeed but i also had to look for milk powder incase not enough milk lol i may have to order it from the usa, i am asking my aunt she is a nurse there to give me some suggestion. So i will let u know also whats hot whats not lol hehehe

xxx hope to meet up with all the moms soon!
    buenos noches!

cherie

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I'd do a shopping trip with you guys sometime!!

We have a cot - but that's about it! We need to get EVERYTHING else. I've looked a LOT but can't decide!!

My tummy is HUGE today, seriously, in the last maybe 2 weeks, my tummy has doubled in size!! I wanna see how big all you guys are though coz I bet I'm still tiny lol

Planning on breastfeeding - but I'll see how it goes!!

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    So far, we've bought the crib from Chicco and will be getting the stroller from Chicco as well (the 3-in-1 ones) but will be ordering it from UK cos it's much cheaper that way - almost half price INCLUDING shipping! Got loads of clothes from my sis but will need to sort through them to see exactly what we've got and what else we might need. And just got a changing table as well....

Just had brief looks in Bumps to Babes (in Pedder street) and also Eugene but have not noted any prices or made any lists of what we'll need.... Seems a bit overwhelming with all the choices!!!

And yes, I'll be breastfeeding - so another question is which breastpump?!

rani is offline Administrator
    Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that one of our members has created a list of Newborn essentials. You can download it here.

http://www.geobaby.com/images/storie...ecklist(1).pdf

I'm not gonna think about pumps until after the baby is here and I know whether I'll "need" it or not. I'm not going to be working - so I don't need it for pumping during the day at work... I've just gotta figure out the whole feeding in public thing!! One of my friends in Hong Kong pumped and then feed through bottles when she was out because she found feeling in public too difficult over here... but I dunno - I think I'll cross that bridge when we get to it. And you can always hire instead of buying too... maybe that's better!!

rani is offline Administrator
    Nicole, I wasn't working either when I had D. A friend gave me her pump and I started pumping from 6 weeks. Am glad I did, because hubby enjoyed giving D a bottle before going to bed and I enjoyed the break. Also, if you want to step out for a bit without baby, someone can feed baby while you're gone. Just something to think about :)

ninahh is offline Registered User
    oh my god, it os getting closer and closer. a little bit scary, don't you think??? i will definately go shopping with you guys. haven't bought anything yet :( but can't wait!
    i guess i go for the pump as well. but don't know for sure yet. maybe i have to think abaut all that stuff soon, it all goes faster than expected.

Hubby has pretty much said that he wants me to make all the decisions about what to buy - but I'm SOOOO indecisive!! I'd rather spend a few hrs in each shop with him as well having a long, drawn out process to make sure that we get the PERFECT everything!! lol - I always second guess myself. I THINK I like something, then the next second, I'm not sure any more!

I've got sooooo much to do!!

I'm gonna start a "Shopping trip" thread in this area so we can plan a day and place!! Go look for it if you're interested!!

Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Scroll to top