Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

tinks is offline Registered User
    Kmalia - Congrats on popping out ;-)

Kharel - Not really sure what to suggest - do you have a baby you could borrow to put in the buggy whilst you practice pusing it around? ;-) The Maclaren MX3's are very light compared to a lot of three wheelers and you def got it for a bargain.

Well I've ordered a Maclaren XT from Mothercare online in the UK as they have a sale on and it works out loads cheaper than in HK - I'll bring it back with me in August. For any of you Brits out there who have visitors coming over with empty suitcases, Mothercare online in the UK has a sale on at the mo and if you put the code EM8 into the discount box when you're at the checkout, you get an extra 20% off!

Just out of interest, which steriliser are you ladies buying?

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    You guys are all so much more organised than me - I've gotta get my act together!!

I'm sick today :( I've been sneezing and coughing and my glands are so swollen, it hurts to swallow!! I don't know what I can take when I'm pregnant - I know I could research it but I might just go see my GP tomorrow and get something off her...

kmalia is offline Registered User
    nicolejoy - i am actually getting over the exact same thing! swolen glands, lots of sneezing, not fun.

I went to my homeopathic doctor which set me up with some cold and flu drops, drank LOTS of water and hot tea and used some saline nasal drops - you can make them at home by dissolving 1/4 teaspoon salt in 8ounces of water. Place a few drops in each nostril, wait 5 to 10 minutes, and then gently blow your nose. It all seemed to work because I'm feeling better after three days of yuckiness.

good luck and feel better!

I think I caught it off one of the kids I taught on Saturday. She was sick - but her mother brought her with a face mask that kept falling off. So the girl kept coming up to me for me to put it back on her!! I don't think that the face mask did much in the way of stopping to germs from spreading!!

Bubbles is offline Registered User

Baby 20 week scan

The baby wasn't so shy during this scan - it's a girl!!!!!

We're super elated although my hubby seems more scared then anything (or maybe just pre-occupied).

And I've finally gained some weight!! I'm up 5 pounds!!!! Bigger and better things are around the corner I'm sure (ie. junk in the trunk).

Cheers - b

22 weeks today and I'm still the same weight that I was when I found out I was pregnant. I had a couple of kg I wanted to lose though...

Trying to plan the mother/MIL's trip over here... we're gonna put them in a hotel because a) that way we can "settle in" with baby, and b) there's not any way we could comfortably put them all up here - and I think they'd be more "hindrance" than "help" if they were staying here ;)

I think we're gonna schedule their trip for around 2 weeks after the due date - the doctor at Tsan Yuk said that they induce at 41 weeks, so the baby should be born by then!!

ninahh is offline Registered User
    congrats on having a girl, bubbles :)
    now you can start buying all these cute little dresses.

Bubbles is offline Registered User

baby's and such

Thanks Nina!! I'm so looking forward to buying all those cute dresses!! Have you had any luck with the midwife situation? (I sent u a PM).

Kmalia - congrats on popping!!

I bought my first mat bra's today exciting business :)

..........bobbie
    Last edited by Bubbles; 06-24-2008 at 03:11 PM. Reason: stuff

Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Scroll to top