Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

Smiles is offline Registered User
    Bobbie I'm so exciting you're having a girl as well!! I have to say shopping for girls is so cute!

Nicole - whats the secret to your weight!! I've got an appointment tomorrow, first time I'll be weighed since my 12 week scan....oh dear!

My MIL has just booked her flights after baby is born. She's staying in a hotel too, definately the best idea in the early days.

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I lost about 3 or 4 kg at the beginning - I wasn't sick, but I was NEVER hungry... So I guess if you start at my 9/10 week weight instead of my 4 week weight, I have gained 3kg... One of my friends told me I look like I've lost weight from arms/face etc... I guess it's just been redistributed!! ;)

tinks is offline Registered User
    Bubbles - Congrats on finding out it's a girl. I have a feeling I'm having a girl too - only 15 weeks to wait!

Yeah Nicole, what's your secret? At my 24 week appointment I'd put on 2.5kgs in 4 weeks although I'm sure a lot of that went on my chest! I'm dreading my 28 week one as I'm eating everything at the moment!

Bubbles is offline Registered User
    I've been really bad with sorting out antenatal classes - does anyone have a clue where to go in Kowloon for antenatal classes?

......bobbie

I'm going to Antenatal at the hospital (Tsan Yuk)... I MIGHT do another set of classes if I find it "inadequate" though... I do them in ummm... August or something? I dunno... I'll be around 30 weeks though. Maybe it's too late to do other classes after that, I dunno...

Smiles is offline Registered User
    We're doing ours at Annerley (weekend classes, hubby can't leave work early during the week). They suggest the best time to do classes is from 28 weeks onwards...

7807 is offline Registered User
    I did my last antenatal classes at about 31 weeks and it was fine. Infact, it made it all the more relevant! There were about five other regular couples in our classes and we all ended up giving birth in the same week so 30 weeks is fine. I had a big stress that we were too late but we had plenty of time.

My hubby's taking half days off to come to some of these appointments. It gives him a bit of time out, and it means that we don't have to cram them into weekends and that... I'm currently working ALL day Saturday, and we're both involved with church on Sunday - so our weekends tend to be busy!! (at least MINE are - my hubby plays computer games all Saturday at the moment ;) ;) )

Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Scroll to top