Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

kmalia is offline Registered User

we're doing Annerley classes at 28 weeks - in September. Hubby promises that he'll be able to get out of work early, but I give that 50/50 odds! Hopefully he can do half-days for the really important days.

I also signed up for their postnatal care package, with 5 postnatal home visits. I am excited about that as my mom won't come until Christmas, a month after baby is born!

7807 is offline Registered User

Tell him to enjoy the computer games moments while they last!

nicolejoy is offline Registered User

I know hey! He just bought a PS3 last week too... lol

My hubby just broke the news that he pre-ordered 'rock band' for the Wii - this entails setting up an entire drum set in my living room - i am NOT thrilled let me tell you! :)

mamapapababy is offline Registered User

If you need Pui Yuet (confinement nurse) www.heihei.hk offers the help (tel:23449782)

nicolejoy is offline Registered User

I don't like the whole confinement idea ;) My hubby is Chinese though and my MIL pretty much told him that he should MAKE me do it - but I said "no" not too timidly ;) None of my "ancestors" have ever done it so I don't particularly see its relevance to me. Plus I'm DEFINITELY gonna wanna shower and wash my hair after the baby is born! I like my showers too much for that kinda thing!! And I don't like ginger, especially that black one that is meant to be great for after labour... ;)

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User

Hi All,

Just found out, the Baby expo is on the weekend of the 8th-10th August at the HKCEC - someone mentioned about this?

Hey all - 20 week scan yesterday showed 'probably' a BOY! Hubby and I are both excited!

As for Baby/Children Products Expo - sounds great - should we get a group together to go? Maybe we can get bulk discounts on items!?!

Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Scroll to top