Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

Bubbles is offline Registered User

Congrats!!

Kmalia!! Thats great I think you've got the first boy (awesome!!!).

Happy shopping!
    ..........b

nicolejoy is offline Registered User

I would so go to the baby expo with you guys!! It's a great time in our pregnancy to be going! Not so early that we're clueless about everything, but not so late that we'll already have everything and be too big and uncomfy to spend time shopping!!

Bubbly is offline Registered User

Have not been able to check the forums lately as have been really busy at work! The baby expo is great for discounts but it is REALLY crowded.

Get some labels ready with your names, contact info and baby's DOB as you get a booklet of coupons with discounts, but you need to fill in these coupons before the booths give the discounts/free gifts to you, so having labels will save a lot of time!

I stocked up on nappies last year and am still using my supply! haha

kmalia is offline Registered User

I just carted the Orbit Infant Stroller System back from the US - very excited to start playing with it! Have my 23 week scan tomorrow - very anxious!

In other news, my half-sister just had a baby! They induced her a month early, mainly because it was her first and she is young. But the crazy thing is the doctor told her it was going to be a boy and it was a GIRL! I suppose the moral of the story is: you don't know until baby gets here!

7807 is offline Registered User

I thought that they couldn't get the boy wrong. I thought what they see is considered significant enough to be 100% sure. Wow, she's going to be fully decked out in baby blue for the first year or so. Not so bad I guess...

That's crazy - I'd cry if that happened to me ;) Most of my "big things" are gender neutral, because I figured I'd probably use them for more than one baby anyway... but pretty much ALL the clothes and blankets and everything like that is gender specific - I'd have to totally do ALL the clothes shopping all over!!

My tummy's been going insane lately. Crazy baby!!! I've got an appointment on Friday, I'm sure everything's gonna be fine...

Has anyone done the glucose tolerance test? Do they do that to everyone over here? Or only if you have sugar in your urine?? I have diabetes in my family, although I'm not showing any of the signs of gestational diabetes... but I know this is about the time that we have that test done... I'm 27 weeks now. Third trimester!!

Smiles is offline Registered User

Nicole, congrats on the reaching the 3rd trimester, I know I was suddenly hit with tiredness the first couple of weeks but that seems to have eased off now.

My doctor isn't doing the glucose test for me due to my age, no history of diabetes and so far my urine must be looking good...!! But it might vary with doctors, my friend (who just had her baby today!) had one and she's 5 years younger then me.

I'm gonna ask them about the glucose test at my appointment. I don't particularly think that I NEED it, apart from late onset diabetes being in my family *shrugs* I don't particularly look forward to the idea of drinking that disgusting syrup though!!

I've been SO tired - but I had a really busy weekend too... I can't tell if I'm tired from the pregnancy or from not getting enough sleep! Probably a bit of both...

Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
Scroll to top