Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I had an appointment today - the doctor "hinted" that gaining about 4 1/2 kg by 27 weeks was too much!! Everything that I've read has said that it's on the really LOW side - not too much!!

I also had to book my glucose tolerance test as well. Fun fun!! I get to have that in a couple of weeks.

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    If it's TY, they did that to me too. I don't think they look at the weight before, just the current number and base it on all the tiny little chinese girls they see. Cos she hinted I I'd put a bit too much on, then said "but, for that height.... it's ok" which, I thought, was a bit of a strange comment cos I'm not tall!?! I didn't take any notice of it cos I KNEW I was gaining healthily!

karmah1 is offline Registered User
    Sydney, Australia (but would like to return to HK)
    Pre Natal Yoga at Pure in Central

If anyone is interested Pure Yoga have a Pre-Natal Yoga Programme (Preparing to Push – Yoga for Labour and Delivery) in September.

4 sessions:
    Thursdays, 4 & 11 September 12:30pm - 2:00pm
    Sundays, 7 & 14 September 10:00am - 12:00pm

• Regular Price: HK$1,250
    • Pure Early-Bird: HK$1,000 (end 31 Aug)
    * No individual session drop-ins
    * Open to All Levels

http://www.pure-yoga.com/en/hongkong...p?event_id=352

kharel is offline Registered User
    I have put on 12.5 KG and doctor said thats ok for "white woman with big bum" like me - I almost cried in the room!!

I have my glucose test at TSY next week - thats the worst thing about Queen Mary that we all have to do it even if there is no sugar in our urine!! Oh well at least the baby is ok!! Nicolejoy - this means you and I may be at QMH around the same time!! How mad would that be!!

The heat is also killing me and my little boy wakes up at 5am every day and breakdances in my womb - its quite painful actually and I feel exhausted!! Oh well - it will all be worth it in the end!!!

I FINALLY had my due date confirmed - 26 October is back on - they kept changing my dates but finally the doctor told me last week that my 12 week scan is ALWAYS the most accurate and I should ignore all the nurses haa - nice to know!!

My due date is Oct 28 - so maybe we will end up with "twins" ;) I'd love to be a few days early... or even a week or two - just not so early that the baby is less healthy!!

My glucose test is actually in about 4 weeks or so (end of August) because the date I wanted was already full.

ninahh is offline Registered User
    kharel- i am so glad to hear that someone put on as much weight as i did. i have gained 11 kg. but my docto always gives me that look, saying you eat too much.

simoneb is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone,

I have gained about 13 kg and the doctor said it is alot. Oh well, I just hope I will be able to get rid off it once the baby is born.... The first time the first 10 shed off really quickly but the extra 4 kg took a longtime......

Had to have the Glucose test last week.. urghhh really a pain. Bring lots of water to get rid off this sweet taste... never drank sth so sweet in my life.

Thanks for the warning - I have to have mine in 2 weeks time!! NOT looking forward to it!!

Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
Scroll to top