Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

ninahh is offline Registered User
    does anyone have big feet? i have so much water in my legst, that it almost hurts. I already sleep with the legs up, but when i get up in the morning i can hardly notice a difference. any suggestions what i can do? i have another doctors appintment on monday, so maybe he can give me something. but i already take tons of pills and don't really want to take more. would be good to have other alternatives.
    nina

7807 is offline Registered User
    You poor thing, the disappearing ankle thing really sucks. I know someone who wore DVT socks (the socks for airplane travel) for the last 10 weeks of her pregnancy. I don't think she really enjoyed the experience as the socks are very thick and pretty hard to get on and off but her ankles were far less swollen. You'd probably want to chat to your doc about that though. I think movement is supposed to help to keep the fluid flowing but not necessarily upright movement. I find yoga helps.

TeamNZ is offline Registered User
    hey ladies

Just reading your discussion about weight....

I am due Jan 3rd and so far (20 wks) I have added about 6-7 kilos, depending on what I read this is too much or normal (for my height.)

Actually with my 1st I gained 27 kilos overall (baby was 4.5kgs and 9 days late) the great news for all of us is regardless of how much we gain we can lose it all afterwards. Yes, every last kilo of my 27 came off (ok, ok, so admittedly it did take 2 years :-).

My theory is that if I am sensible my body will naturally take on as much weight as it needs (but my fingers are crossed its not 27 again).

Of course this regardless of common sense this doesnt stop me occasionally admiring the beautifully slim Asian ladies that barely seem to change clothing size....

PregnantHK is offline Registered User
    Rita...have sent you a private message re the yoga class you were talking about on Monday night...Cheers Helen

Bubbles is offline Registered User

Inexpensive Baby/Children's Clothing

I am so sorry it has taken me so long to post this :( I seriously could not find the store again but all is good now.

The address is:
    19/F Li Dong Building,
    No 9 Li Yuen St. East
    Central HK
    TEL: 2869-6645

It's in the alleyway across the street from H&M and the Eugene Center.

Again sorry for the tardy post.:yeah2

Cheers,
    .............bobbie

mazamarie is offline Registered User
    Cheers for that Bobbie,

I might just have to go visiting before I meet up with everyone for dinner tonight. Haven't really got any clothes yet so need to sort that one out!!! Am now glad I didn't earlier though as have been told bub is very long so can't see many new born sized clothes, if any, required.

See most of you tonight.

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    I am so sorry it has taken me so long to post this :( I seriously could not find the store again but all is good now.

The address is:
    19/F Li Dong Building,
    No 9 Li Yuen St. East
    Central HK
    TEL: 2869-6645

It's in the alleyway across the street from H&M and the Eugene Center.

Again sorry for the tardy post.:yeah2

Cheers,
    .............bobbie
    Thanks!! You're awesome!! Don't worry about it taking a while, you're pregnant - that's a good excuse right??

I've suddenly gotten SO SLEEPY the past couple of weeks - I never have any energy!! My 2nd trimester, I had so much energy - I was loving it!! At least I'm not in pain or majorly uncomfortable yet though... although my back is starting to get sore, particularly in the evenings!!

I've got soooo many things on at the moment - different doctors appts and antenatal classes and stuff - it's just gotten crazy all of a sudden!!

I'm 31 weeks tomorrow!!

carolc is offline Registered User

Smile Hello!

Hi everyone,

First of all, congratulations to everyone!! I hope it isn't too late to join the Oct-Dec 2008 group. I just recently found this forum and LOVE all the advice. I am due on Oct 1 and am hoping to meet everyone.

Carol

Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Scroll to top