Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    We're having lunch together next Monday - did you see the thread in our "due date" section?? Hope you can join us!!

Nicole

kmalia is offline Registered User
    yes, please join our lunch!

Actually, I am thinking about starting to collect everyone's email addresses and other contact information so that we can maybe set up a mailing list for future playdates. I got the idea from the American Women's Association group, they have weekly "due date" lunches (Mondays at 12:30) which will then turn into their support meetings/play dates when babies are born and big enough.

should I start a new thread?!?

PS. Got our 3-D scan on Monday - VERY cool (see profile pic). our little boy is NOT so little! Weighs 2.82lbs and measuring more like 28 weeks 3 days, versus the actual age of 26 weeks 6 days!!

ninahh is offline Registered User
    amazing these scans!!! so cute your little one. would be great to have a mailing list for future playdates.

Smiles is offline Registered User
    Mailing list great idea. Also thinking about how we're all going to meet up with babies in tow...unfortunately my building doesn't have a playroom but maybe if others do in their buildings...afterall I'm not sure how many cafe/restaurants in Hong Kong could cope with all of us!

kmalia is offline Registered User
    Tinks and I live in a building on Kennedy rd. with a great playroom/facilities - playroom mostly for older kids, but we could probably meet in one of the multi-purpose rooms with our own toys no problem.

Someone also mentioned the open space/waterside park in Pok Fu Lam.

Perhaps I am being naive as to how active little ones are! I guess the place would have to have good changing/nursing facilities and space for lots of prams!

lizolabee is offline Registered User
    hi guys,

think that an email list is a great idea! I know it's a bit of a journey but we're moving to DB end of Sept and we have a beautiful park with a swing set and sand box right next to us so that could definitely be an option.

i'm just hoping to have visitors, feels like we're moving to the suburbs!

lizzie

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    Hey Lizzie,

I think Kharel lives in DB too and I'm in Tung Chung, so not that far away! I understand what you mean though! But we can sure meet up! =D

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I LOVE your pic - I already said this in the other thread, but I'm getting one done TOMORROW - I'm soooo excited!! Hopefully we get some good pictures of baby!!!

Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Scroll to top