Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

carolc is offline Registered User
    Yes, will definitely be joining the lunch :) also, great pic! we were able to get a 3D scan as well, but it took some time as our little one wasn't being so cooperative.... good luck today, nicolejoy - hope u get some great pics :D

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    ugh - doctor is delivering a baby so my appointment is cancelled!!! I'M SOOOO DISAPPOINTED!!! I know that's life, but I've been counting down the days for this, now I have to wait until Saturday!! Ah well, too bad...

kmalia is offline Registered User
    oooh nicole I HATE when that happens - you don't want to feel angry at the poor woman in labor, but you just can't help it!

I know - I was sooo upset!! Stupid pregnancy hormones!! I wanted to cry - I over react to everything these days ;)

jaz1311 is offline Registered User

Smile New to HK

hi

i just moved 2 HK last month & i am due for c-section on 12
    Nov 08. Would really love to join u gals.

Bubbly is offline Registered User
    Hi girls, we have set a date now for the C-section, so am now counting the days till 22 Oct!!! God, I cannot believe it's so close now!

Anyone else suffering from insomnia? Haven't been able to get a good night's sleep in ages!

I sleep like a log ;) Crazy dreams EVERY night though...

Last night I dreamed that every time I got in a lift with a pram, the doors would close between me and the pram. Sometimes I would be in the lift and the pram would be outside, other times it was the other way around. But I was running all over the place trying to get the pram and me at the same place at the same time!!! So traumatic ;) ;)

Had my glucose tolerance test this morning - that was pretty traumatic too ;) The drink was WARM!! Not hot, not cold - but about body temperature!! Sooooo gross!!

I have a regular doctors appt tomorrow and my ultrasound on Saturday. I don't know why EVERYTHING is all bunched up this week, but that's the way it is!!!

jaz1311 is offline Registered User

Smile New to HK

hi Nicole

I am new to HK and I am having a c-section on 12 Nov 08. I would like to you you gals.

Would appreciate if you could provide me with more details.

Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
Scroll to top