Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I was 9lb when I was born and my brother was 9lb5oz. My sis was 8lb5oz but she was a week or two early - so I'm probably expecting this baby to be around that as well!! Maybe I can persuade the doctors to induce me early ;) I guess size doesn't really matter, as long as they're healthy!!

elodienyc is offline Registered User
    Hi all,
    I'm at 34 weeks and the baby is weighing 7lbs already, getting a little anxious about how big he's gonna come out.....
    Doctor still says that normal delivery will be possible though... Fingers crossed!

7807 is offline Registered User
    Just heard of a woman in HK who recently gave birth to an 11 pound baby naturally. It was her first too. Apparently the doc didn't mention anything about the size of the bub before hand- mind over matter eh!

kharel is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone,

Can you believe we are almost there - I am 32 weeks now and it seems to have gone so fast although I do feel huge!!

I was wondering if you could give me your pushchair advice, I already purchased a Mclaren MX3 second hand for when the baby is a bit older but I really need to get something for new born so I can let him lie flat. Can you let me know what you have bought and where from and rough idea of cost so I can get an idea???

On another note is anyone aroudn for Dinner this Wednesday night - I will start a thread and I know its last mintue but you hope some of you are free!

Thanks as always,
    Katie

Smiles is offline Registered User
    Hi Katie
    I think I'm free Weds night (trying to find my diary as no longer feel my preggers brain is reliable!) I'll PM you...

On the pram front we bought the graco simply because it's light, easy to collaspe with one hand and we've seen quite a few in use around the HK terrain! I'm not sure if bub can lie flat (it's been in a cupboard since we bought it....!) but it is from use from newborn.

kharel is offline Registered User
    Thanks Smiles - also just realised I can not do Wednesday as I have a birthing class - Pregnancy brin - what about tomorrow? Last minute but Hey! x

ninahh is offline Registered User
    hi katie,

we bought a pram from chicco. baby can lie flat, so it is suitable for birth up to whenever you stop using it...
    but it was quite expensive though...
    cant believe it either, am already 34 weeks. had an appointment today and the doctor explained everything what i have to do in case i'll go into labour... also had a look around the maternity unit in the hospital... it's all soo close

Smiles is offline Registered User
    Ah can't do Tuesday, maybe something next week...

Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
Scroll to top