Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

ninahh is offline Registered User
    i would like to join. do i just give them a call or do i have to go to the studio to register?

kmalia is offline Registered User
    Simoneb - I am also attending this session! the woman teaching it is my regular yoga instructor and she is great - she has children of her own (unlike some of the other prenatal instructors!) and she is really knowledgeable!

I am really excited as my body does feel SO much better after I go to yoga!

ninahh - just give PURE a call and you have to either go there to pay, or bring a check to the first session I believe.

thanks, i see you there then :)

oh no, just called to register for the yoga classes. they are already full :(
    have fun anyway.

simoneb is offline Registered User
    Oh they must have filled up really quick then :( maybe we can give some tips after the class

Kmalia thats good to know that you have some experience with the teacher, I am sure it will be very helpful. Especially the breathing part.

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    Hi Kharel,

We bought the Chicco system as well but we bought it online from the UK and my in laws brought it over for us. I seem to remember it was less than half price compared to Chicco shop in HK! But, it is pretty big, might still work out cheaper if shipped it over from UK..? Depends if you have anyone that end to sort it out for you, I guess.

Some pushchairs only go to 170 degrees and say it's suitable for newborns. Not sure if it is ok or not, but my husband wanted completely flat, all the way to 180 degrees.

elodienyc is offline Registered User
    Hi Simoneb and Kmalia,
    I also signed up for the yoga workshop, haven't practiced yoga since I moved here 3 months ago...
    See you there!

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    With the strollers, if you think about it - they recommend having the babies sleep on an angle - the cots at the hospital are angled, and they recommend putting blocks of wood under the head of the cot at home so they can sleep with their heads higher - so you would think that 170 degrees might even be BETTER than 180 degrees... *shrugs* I dunno!! that's just my thinking though...

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast
Scroll to top