Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

RidingC is offline Registered User
    Thanks for starting this thread nicolejoy. ^^

I am at 9 weeks 5 days and my due date is October 1st. This is my first baby but I don't feel the excitement yet. The whole incident still seems a bit surreal to me until last week, when I saw the fetus for the 3rd time and now it's becoming more like a human. Already booked Canossa.

Nausea 24/7 but no actual puking. Getting better when I entered 9 week. Constipation getting better now that I take digestive enzymes and probiotics. Boobs up one cup size.

soon2bmom is offline Registered User
    Hi RidingC,

Welcome and thanks for your helpful tips! I guess I'll have to give up my favourite breakfast: baked beans on toast.

kharel is offline Registered User
    nicolejoy - babys heart beat - congratulations that must have been amazing I can not wait to hear ours.

No sex in first trimester..? We have not seen the doctor yet but I had no idea...admittedyl I am not really in the mood as I am constipated, have awful wind and feel dead tired...on top of that no sex my husband will be delighted haa!

RidingC is offline Registered User

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kharel View Post
    nicolejoy - babys heart beat - congratulations that must have been amazing I can not wait to hear ours.

No sex in first trimester..? We have not seen the doctor yet but I had no idea...admittedyl I am not really in the mood as I am constipated, have awful wind and feel dead tired...on top of that no sex my husband will be delighted haa!
    I had constipation problem too and read a book by Dr. Gowri Motha who recommended digestive enzymes by Udo's Choice. I bought a bottle at CitySuper and started taking them. Big improvement!! You may wanna give it a try.

sky
    sky is offline Registered User

Smile

Hi, I just found out I was pregnant as well. Due Oct 24. Went to doc yesterday and he did scan where we could see the heart beat. Very exciting. Congrats to all of you who have just become pregnant as well!

mazamarie is offline Registered User
    Well finally back in HK. Boy was that flight long!!!! Not helped by feeling sick all the way. Half way through I just wanted to get off. Glad to be back though.

Just booked in with Dr Ho for our first visit very excited, bring on Monday.

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    Hi Everyone!

It's so nice to read all these messages from people with a similar due date! I guess I'll be one of the first to pop as my due date is 2nd Oct!!

Does anyone know when you'll get to see whether the baby's a boy or a girl?? Can you tell by the 12 week scan?

It was so good to read that I'm not the only one that can't wait to start buying maternity wear! My husband thinks I'm crazy when I'm not even showing yet! Trying hard to hold back until I'm past 12 weeks...

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I went looking for maternity clothes yesterday but couldn't find much that I really liked. I haven't even seen ONE long skirt!! (I LIVE in knee length to long skirts!!) H&M has some nice tops though - but I didn't buy anything yet... No point when I still into everything I own!!

Oh - if you like - check out this thread here: http://www.geobaby.com/forum/get-know-each-t123281.html - I started it to try and keep track of who everyone is, when you're all due and all that kind of thing!!

PurpleFlower - I think you can tell the gender around weeks 16-22 or so... (just from memory)... but this is my first so I'm not 100% sure...

Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Scroll to top