Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Due Oct-Dec 08??

tinks is offline Registered User
    Nicole - I've posted on your other thread hun.

Having a wobble today - my pregnancy symptoms (sickness & sore boobbs) have virtually disappeared. I've also been having one sided period type pains in my lower back. I phoned my clinic and spoke to the nurse who told me it was really common for symptoms to come and go but to put my mind at rest I could come in for a scan. My doc is in surgery all day today so I'm booked in for a scan tomorrow. I almost said that I'd come to clinic today and do the scan with the dildo cam myself I'm so concerned - lol! I'm just praying that my little bean is still there tomorrow. Goodness, this pregnancy stuff is so hard - I wish I had my own scan machine at home!

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    Hey Nicole! I was in H&M yesterday too!! I couldn't resist.... I bought myself 2 pairs of pants already! Trying those pants on with the extra belt around the waist made my belly look that much bigger!

Wanted to buy a few tops too but they only had XS in stock.... knowing that my boobs are going to get bigger, didn't think it was wise to be getting one that's already tight!

The shopping spree has started!

tinks is offline Registered User
    All went well today at the scan - bubs was still there and with a heartbeat - phew! Feel so relieved. Will try and relax a little now...yeah, right! Pregnancy symptoms have also come back with a vengence - I've never felt so pleased to feel sick!

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by tinks View Post
    dildo cam
    ROFL - that's hilarious!!!

I said to my hubby the other day "If they don't want us to have sex, why is it ok for them to use that on me??" ;)

I still don't really have many symptoms other than just being tired all the time... and my boobs are a BIT sorer, but not MAJORLY. My hubby insists that they're bigger - but I'm not convinced lol

So how's everyone doing this week? Any doctors appts this week? How's the morning sickness? Mine still hasn't started - although I'm a BIT more queasy than usual... nothing major though...

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    Hiya! Was just beginning to think we were getting a little quiet recently!

I was quite desperate to post something this morning. Just to let everyone know... I read something yesterday about how it's common to feel stomach cramps similar to period pains towards the end of the first trimester, often lasting a day or so as the placenta starts to take over it's job or something... I didn't really read too much about it as it was quite late... and then this morning I woke up with minor cramps!!! I was so worried! Eventhough I "knew" it was supposed to happen... It was just a little uncomfortable and a little worrying - what if the cramps wasn't the placenta taking over (or whatever it was)?! Anyway, it's gone away now, though I have been feeling mild discomfort throughout the day... Just thought I'd share that with you guys and maybe can check it out...?

Other than that, I'll be having my 12 week scan next Tuesday!! =D Can't wait! :yeah2

X

Awesome PF!! (that's short for Purple Flower ;) )

Anyone going away for Easter? We're going up to Shanghai. We planned it before we knew I was pregnant. At least I'm not sick or big and uncomfortable yet... it should be fun!! We're going with my FIL (he has a place up there, so free accommodation!!)

Then the week after that, (two weeks from today, I think), I have a 9 week scan. From that, we should be able to tell the due date better - I'm irregular with my cycles so it makes it a bit harder to know the due date from just that alone...

mazamarie is offline Registered User
    Had my first scan on Monday. Very exciting. Heart beating strong!!!!! We got our first picture for the album of the little "blob". I now understand the "dildo cam" comments hahahaha.

Queasy still all day. I'm coping so long as I eat something small every couple of hours, as soon as I'm hungry I'm in trouble.

Have fun in Shanghai, Nicole.

Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Scroll to top