Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

OBGYN and Hospital Recommendations-Repulse Bay

3js
    3js is offline Registered User

OBGYN and Hospital Recommendations-Repulse Bay

Hello,
    We are an American family relocating on a 2-3 year assignment. Our residence will be in Repulse Bay and we plan to arrive in late June or early July. I am expecting my third child (due date August 1st). I am very interested in hearing recommendations for an excellent OBGYN/hospital.

Thank you,
    3js

chichi is offline Registered User
    Hi, 3js
    I would recommend my OB, Dr Joe Chan. He is very patient and caring with excellent bedside manner. He did a C-section for me. I have to say that his skill is excellent, the scar is barely seen under my hair line. I have introduced a no. of my friends to him and the feedbacks are all excellent. He also do normal vaginal deliveries.
    He works mainly at the HK Adventist and Matilda. His office no is 25233328. I am sure that he won't disappoint you.

Ali71 is offline Banned

repulse bay

Hello and a future welcome to Repulse Bay, you will not be alone expecting this summer. I live in 101 and it seems half the mothers here are due this summer! Search this site for the various ob-gyn recommendations, there are many comments. You have to go to someone in Central or Wanchai, friends have used Lucy Lord, Sally Ferguson and Dr Ghosh. You will need to book your hospital asap through your ob-gyn, although it may be too late to get into the Matilda for August. I would advise you to take the plunge and organise your ob-gyn over the phone from the US or come over and book asap.
    In the meantime welcome to Repulse Bay, if you're moving to 101 (or 109) just hang round the playground and you'll meet all of us mothers here. Good luck