Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

good nanny/helper available

shagdash is offline Registered User

good nanny/helper available

hi

this is for all those who want a good helper with a recommendation.

i had almost signed a contract with this nanny/helper who had to leave for the philippines because her visa was running out after her past employment.

however i cant proceed with hiring her as i need someone to join me immediately and i found someone else (the same day as i almost signed elizabeth) who can start by the first week of march whereas to process elizabeth's papers will take a minimum of 4-6 weeks (i have a one year old hyperactive son who doesn't sleep through the night, won't play on his own, whines continuously when i don't pay him attention and a husband who travels 2 weeks a month at least and cfa exams coming up in june and i desperately needed a helper to join me soon)

and even though elizabeth was the better nanny, great with kids as observed with the times she spent with my one year old as well as statements about her previous employment where she managed 2 children (2 year old and i think 5 year old), slept with the younger child and managed to do the household work well too, i have to go with the one who can join me sooner (even a 3-4 week difference means a lot when ur alone with a one year old)

if anyone is interested in hiring her, you can call me at 61100980 for further details or u can call her directly in the philippines at +639204205759.

also as she has left her documents as well as signed contract with her agent in mongkok, if you do decide to hire her, it will take you the regular 4-6 weeks processing time and $2800 agency fee which includes her air ticket, medical, paper processing etc.

Maggie Li is offline Registered User

I've just PM you, plse check.

Query is offline Registered User

Shagdash, just spoke to you on the phone. Many thanks for your help and recommendation. Hope it all works out. And good luck with the exams - they're not easy - I've taken them myself a couple of years back.